When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?

Go down 
+7
Nystyle709
Nhaiyel
Shale
Supernova
Marc™
RedBedroom
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? Empty
PostSubject: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Have you ever prank called anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 pm

My friends and I went through a stage that we just loved doing it. So immature, but we sure got a lot of good laughs.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Hell yeah. Me and my friends used to clown on the phone. We would call up the Home Shopping Network....saying that we were interested in ordering the item on the screen and when the operator would ask what method of payment we'd be using, we answer back "food stamps."

Operator: We don't accept food stamps.
Me: Hey, it's like money. Don't oppress my monetary compensation.

Once a female friend and me called an abortion clinic. She told the operator that she wanted to schedule an appointment to have an abortion....then midway through I'd come on the line, acting as if I was the abusive husband/BF....telling her that she wasn't gonna kill my baby, demanding that she hang up the phone....she'd argue back and then I'd start yelling, threatening, making violent noise in the background....meanwhile she'd scream for help like I was beating her up. Definitely not funny now....but at the time it was fucking hysterical.

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Hell no, by the time we were old enough to know about that stuff, we had caller ID so it was a safe guess anybody we'd call would have it too.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Quote :
Once a female friend and me called an abortion clinic. She told the operator that she wanted to schedule an appointment to in and have an abortion....then midway through I'd come on the line, acting as if I was the abusive husband/BF....telling her that she wasn't gonna kill my baby, demanding that she hang up the phone....she'd argue back and then I'd start yelling, threatening, making violent noise in the background....meanwhile she'd scream for help like I was beating her up. Definitely not funny now....but at the time it was fucking hysterical.

That is so harsh, those poor people. But, it is amazing the terrible, stupid shit we find funny as kids.

Our big thing was calling companies, claiming to be home alone with a younger sibling who had had an accident with their product. We actually got folks in quite a stir at Johnson and Johnson over an accidental multiple band aid swallowing.

Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Supernova wrote:
Hell no, by the time we were old enough to know about that stuff, we had caller ID so it was a safe guess anybody we'd call would have it too.
HAH! Busted by technology.

Back before ID we would call ppl and ask things like "Is your refrigerator running?"

If yes, then we'd say "You better go catch it."

It was a simple, innocent time.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 pm

I work in a call center, and I will admit that on two separate occasions, I have prank called two of my co-workers over my lunch break with my cell.

There was caller ID when I was a kid, but *67 cleared that up. I remember I used to call people up playing talking interludes from my CDs. Did it to my high school boyfriend once, and his reaction was priceless; he responded with this sort of clueless defensive tone in his voice: "Man, who this?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:24 pm

HELL.YEAH! Man, I have so many stories and prank calls we used to do back in the day......................I'll have to give ya'll the stories later.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:46 pm

A bunch of times. This was back when caller ID was in its infancy, so you had more freedom to prank w/o being caught. My two best friends and I all had 3-way calling, so between the three of us, we'd have a party prank line. We'd each get out our respective yellow/white pages and look for businesses and random residences to call up and play with.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:15 am

Are you kidding me, all the time. I used to record and alter my voice on the computer, and call people pretending to be strange characters.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Chris, do you have Prince Albert in a can?
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:20 am

When I was 16 and had a falling out with my girlfriend, I called her anonymously, put the receiver inside the toilet bowl and flushed. Inspired by the episode of Beavis + Butthead where they prank called the guy over and over. Did that about a dozen times, she finally call blocked me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?   When you were a kid, did you ever prank call? Empty

Back to top Go down

When you were a kid, did you ever prank call?
Page 1 of 1