CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
Tony Marino
Chris
8 posters

Nora once again.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Nora once again. Empty Nora once again.

Post by Chris Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Even if I have no desire to see Marty prosecuted (Cole, yeah), Nora still proved yet again how she has no problem using her position to play favorites when it comes to the people she cares about (while, on the flipside, using it to fulfill vendettas against those she has a personal distaste for.)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Nora once again. Empty Re: Nora once again.

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Hey Nora can always blame Todd for Eli's murder, she can try to prove he ran out of the building, got the gun, shot Eli, put the gun in Cole's hand so that his fingerprints are on it and not Todd's and then he ran back into the building just before it collapsed. Nora and Bo both make me sick.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Par for the course, but she usually ends up losing the cases she prosecutes anyway. She was much better as a defense attorney in private practice, as a DA she's an unprofessional klutz.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:47 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Nora tried to pin this on Todd, too - Todd made her do it, she did it be cause she was afraid of Todd's reaction, some crap like that. Nora's friends can never be responsible for their crimes - it's always someone else's faulty and murder and attempted murder are nothing more than minor assaults. There was a time when I used to like Nora, before they turned her into a huge hypocrite who used her office for her own gain and had no respect for the law and for truth and justice.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:00 am

her,blair and dorian are the biggest hypocrites oltl has going!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 pm

They really are! It would be one thing if they shut their mouths when it came to Todd but they talk down on him and then pretend they're good people. As far as I'm concerned, they're far worse off than Todd because Todd is the first to admit that he's not a good person, that he's scum. He doesn't put on airs and carry on like he's something special. He admits he's not a good person and he thinks he deserve the bad things that happens. I see Blaire, Dorian, Nora and John as the real villains on the show because of their lack of remorse for their crimes.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:40 pm

I hope that Bo sleeps with Inez.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:25 am

And today Nora is trying to figure out a way to once again change the charges so Cole doesn't have to pay for another of his crimes - disgusting I wish that judge could hear her and get her arrested and thrown in jail for constant breach of public trust, abuse of a public office, using the office for person gain, and whatever else he can throw at her. I couldn't believe it when she was so slow to have Cole arrested for his crime but then again, this is the same idiot who thought attempted murder, with the criminal threatening to go after another person and do the same thing, was nothing more than a minor assault. According to Nora, I'm sure Rachel didn't really have drug problems but was just taking the odd Tylenol or Ibuprofen and she wasn't a prostitute, she was just dating the guys and she's not a murderer, she just mildly assaulted him.

Nora is so biased and is such a huge hypocrite.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 am

I think February Sweeps should feature Nora getting hit by a bus. It could be a great umbrella story. big grin
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:12 pm

If there were ever one person that need to be thrown out of that office it is Nora. A long time ago she used to do things by the book and legal but here lately, she don't know what legal means. Always bending and breaking the rules for someone. So sick of her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Yeah - they really have ruined Nora! That's why I'll always see people like her as the bigger and true criminals in Llanview. Todd regrets his crimes, Mitch was punished for his, but people like John and Nora don't regret their crimes and walk around with holier-than-thou attitudes. Clint is rapidly becoming another one just like Nora and John. I'm just glad that Cole is gone! One less criminal running around free and without a guilty conscience. It would only have been a matter of time before someone else would up dead, as long as Cole was allowed to run free, with the DA and a detective covering for him and getting him off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:24 pm