UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off Empty
PostSubject: UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off   UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:06 pm

It was sickening listening to Marty gush about how Cole is a good person and how she has to take responsibility for his crime so he can stay with his daughter because this is his third felony and he'll go to prison. Maybe if she'd taken responsibility for her violent, out of control, sociopathic son sooner, he wouldn't have three felonies - two murder attempts, assaults, drug charges, and so forth and the kid isn't even 20 yet. What does that say for her? She repeatedly turned a blind eye to Cole's violence and his inability to control his temper and his lack of remorse for his crimes. Mere days after he came so close to murdering a man who had his back turned, he was threatening to do the same thing to another. Marty had the DA and a police detective covering for Cole and helping him get away with his crimes. Cole is not a good person. His lack of remorse shows how disturbed he really is, and Marty couldn't be bothered to see the truth and now Cole has finally succeeded in murdering someone. Third time's the charm, I guess.

I can't wait until John and Nora learn the truth about who murdered Eli. I'm sure Nora will try and argue it down and say Eli was trying to commit suicide and that Cole isn't responsible because Eli jumped in front of his gun.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off   UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:50 am

Right on target as usual,Bo that was cold-blooded, Nora she's our friend and we have to help her. marty i did it, nora shut up marty and i will try to make this easy. nora is disgusting. she should have stepped aside in the cole drug case and todd's 2 trials because she is biased and takes it personal. i would charge marty with hindering the investigation.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off   UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:24 pm

You can bet if it had been Todd, she'd already have him convicted and sent to jail. she'd be going for the death penalty, but because it's Marty, she's trying to get her off. I'm sure she'll try and get Cole off, too, when she realizes that he's finally succeeded in murder. I just hope he has the same judge who reluctantly let him off and who held Nora accountable and called her on her biases and hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off   UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 pm

She need to stop and listen to herself. With a resume like his, any therapist would see he is in bad need to help rather than another free pass. Marty need to turn her liscense in immediately.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off   UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:23 pm

I'm sure Marty got her PhD or MA from the same place Rex got his PI license - Cereal Box give-aways. Her incompetence and inability to recognize how much help her son needs should scare anyone off form ever coming to her for help, unless they're criminals who want her to help them get away with their crimes the way she wants Cole to. No wonder Hannah expects Marty to get her off - she need look only as far as Cole to see how criminals get away with their behaviours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off   UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off Empty

Back to top Go down

UGH - Marty trying to get Cole off
Page 1 of 1