Actress renews contract Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actress renews contract

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Actress renews contract Empty
PostSubject: Actress renews contract   Actress renews contract EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

This should please the hordes of Nora fans here!

Quote :
Actress renews contract HillaryBSmithS2008
Hillary B. Smith
— ABC
New Deal For OLTL's Nora
Soap Opera Digest has learned that Hillary B. Smith (Nora) has negotiated another contract to stay on ONE LIFE TO LIVE,which has been her daytime home since 1992. Smith made headlines in early 2006 when she signed a one-year extension with the show, giving OLTL more time to prove a "real interest in writing for Nora." Much to fans' delight, she later signed a four-year deal that went into effect January 2007, and is now sticking around for more!

Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Actress renews contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actress renews contract   Actress renews contract EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 pm

There was a time when I loved Nora. Now I just feel bad for Hilary having to play such a pathetic character. Nora hasn't been the same since she woke up from that coma. There's an interesting Nora spoiler coming up, though, which might lessen my hatred of her, depending on how she reacts. All I see now is one of the biggest hypocrites in Llanview - a criminal who abuses her position and plays favourites and is incapable of remaining unbiased and professional.
Back to top Go down

Actress renews contract
Page 1 of 1