Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?

Go down 
+6
Nystyle709
Kral
Supernova
MandyPerfumeGirl
RedBedroom
JM130ELM
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? Empty
PostSubject: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Just curious ladies, is it a turn off to you to know a guy doesn't have his license?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:57 pm

In this city, it would matter to me. Our public transportation sucks, so there would probably be a reason like legal trouble or just being plain ol' stupid, for a man here not to have a license. Now, if I lived in Chicago, it wouldn't make a difference to me because he wouldn't need a car. But around here, you really need a car. And I am not about to cart some guy around. The only exception being if a medical reason kept him from it. Then I would be flexible and understanding.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm

It wouldn't be a turn off for me if a man didn't have a driver's licence, no. Those kind of superficialities are really unimportant in the scheme of things.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Why not? I don't have mine yet either.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Heck no. I'm into grown men and grown men should have independent transportation. I have an uncle in his late 60s who has never driven a car, ever. I just don't understand why someone would forsake being mobile. If the guy I'm dating doesn't have a drivers license, then he damn sure better have a chauffeur.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:32 pm

There is a difference in not having a license and not knowing how to drive. Anybody can not have their license for whatever reason. So I'm assuming you mean would would it be a turn off for me to meet a guy who doesn't know how to operate a vehicle. Yeah, it would be peculiar for me to meet a grown man in this day and age who doesn't know how to drive.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Some people just don't learn how to drive, for several reasons, fear always the primary one. Ray Bradbury never learned because when he was a kid he witnessed people dying in a car wreck and he never wanted that to happen to him. Alfred Hitchcock never learned to drive, because he was afraid of policemen and figured if he never drove, he could never be pulled over for a ticket.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:00 pm

I wouldn't be hot on dating a female who didn't have a license. That can become a "Driving Miss Daisy" scenario very fast.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Marc™ wrote:
I wouldn't be hot on dating a female who didn't have a license. That can become a "Driving Miss Daisy" scenario very fast.

I was about to say it wasn't a big deal at all but that is a very valid point.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:19 pm

JM130ELM wrote:
Just curious ladies, is it a turn off to you to know a guy doesn't have his license?

It's a major turn off, actually. Depending on the reason why, I can overlook being licensed, but just not having a ride. If, however, he doesn't even have a license, then I don't think it is going to work. Like Kral said, I can't understand why a grown man would forsake knowing how to drive a car. That is just part of adult culture, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:

It's a major turn off, actually. Depending on the reason why, I can overlook being licensed, but just not having a ride. If, however, he doesn't even have a license, then I don't think it is going to work. Like Kral said, I can't understand why a grown man would forsake knowing how to drive a car. That is just part of adult culture, IMO.

It took a Korean woman 50 tries and well into her 70s before she finally passed her driver's test. Maybe the problem isn't they don't want to know, but haven't passed yet or aren't ready yet.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 am

Marc™ wrote:

I agree with that and can say from experience that some unlicensed people or people with drivers licenses but no car are VERY quick to take advantage of people in their lives who have both. My brother was with woman who didn't have her license and within a week of dating, she saw him as a way to not have to ride the bus anymore. He was picking her up and taking her to work, taking her shopping and to visit with people.

I couldnt date a man w/o a license and a car (indefinitely) because I have both and I know its only gonna be a matter of time before I'm his personal dropper off and picker up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?   Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ladies: Would You Date a Man w/o a Drivers License?
Page 1 of 1