Marty Is So Dislusional Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marty Is So Dislusional

Go down 
+2
TSJFan4Ever
gmruss4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Marty Is So Dislusional Empty
PostSubject: Marty Is So Dislusional   Marty Is So Dislusional EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:56 pm

She stands there telling Natalie that Cole is not a criminal. Just what does she think Cole is after he has drove under the influence of drugs and paralized a teenage boy, went off half cocked and attacked a man from behind causing him to almost die and shooting to death a man handcuffed to a car that couldn't defend himself. Sounds like a criminal to me. Maybe if he had payed for some of that crap that he did and everyone stopped covering for him to get a free pass or just maybe her being a shrink would have recognized he needed help for his rage-mania, he may not be in this mess for murder now. I don't like Natalie but she was wrong to go off on her for this, this is her and Cole's fault and no one destroyed her family but the two of them.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Marty Is So Dislusional   Marty Is So Dislusional EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:20 pm

clapping clapping clapping
ITA with this! I don't like Natalie either but Marty is one of the primary reasons that Cole finally succeeded in murder. He already has two murder attempts behind him and he has a history of violence and drug abuse. Marty's behaviour is disgusting. She calls herself a shrink and yet she turns a blind eye to her son's violence and sociopathic tendencies. Almost form his first day, Cole has shown how violent and out of control he can be and Marty has done NOTHING but expect Nora and John to get Cole off and help him cover for his crimes. I REALLY hate Marty!!!
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Marty Is So Dislusional   Marty Is So Dislusional EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:35 pm

amen,amen marty and cole destroyed their family no one else.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marty Is So Dislusional   Marty Is So Dislusional EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Yup! Both of them continually made choices that have resulted in Cole finally killing someone. He's not a criminal, Marty? Neither is Mitch, though I'm sure Mitch got his start much later than Cole did. Spencer and Ramsey weren't really criminals either, Marty.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Marty Is So Dislusional   Marty Is So Dislusional EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:22 am

aublack40 wrote:
amen,amen marty and cole destroyed their family no one else.

I don't see how Marty had much to do with the way Cole turned into a criminal. She didn't know him when Matthew got catapulted from the car and became crippled when Cole was under the influence. She did not tell him to beat the crap out of Todd when she lost the baby. Cole made his own bed and Johnny and Nora are more responsible for Marty losing her family because they let Cole get away with his crimes.
Back to top Go down
binky04
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
binky04

Female
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Marty Is So Dislusional   Marty Is So Dislusional EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:33 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Yup! Both of them continually made choices that have resulted in Cole finally killing someone. He's not a criminal, Marty? Neither is Mitch, though I'm sure Mitch got his start much later than Cole did. Spencer and Ramsey weren't really criminals either, Marty.
As a doctor she should realize that he needs help and it so obvious that he needs it blank stare @ you blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Marty Is So Dislusional   Marty Is So Dislusional EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Natalie: COLE IS A CRIMINAL > Marty*yelling at her* MY SON IS NOT A CRIMINAL > Todd*walks in giving her an evil glare* ME NEITHER WHINY BITCH
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Marty Is So Dislusional   Marty Is So Dislusional EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:02 am

Marty continually enabled Cole and her friends kept doing everything possible to keep Cole out of jail. She turned a blind eye to his violence and his inability to control his temper. She's supposed to be a professional but didn't see how violent her son was, how in need of help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marty Is So Dislusional   Marty Is So Dislusional Empty

Back to top Go down

Marty Is So Dislusional
Page 1 of 1