Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie.

Go down 
+2
gmruss4
Kral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie. Empty
PostSubject: Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie.   Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm

With Jessica, he half the time channels Antonio Vega. With Natalie, he's a totally wimp about letting her call the shots. Stop asking and rationalizing, be a man and tell her that a DNA WILL be performed on the baby, whether she likes it or not.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie.   Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:12 pm

He is being a whimp. He need to man up and tell the truth and make Natalie face the consequences. I hate they are both lying to Jess and John when Jess has fessed up about Brody.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie.   Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:03 am

There was a time when I actually liked Brody but TPTB have totally ruined the character for me. Now I can't sand him! I blame John. He ruins everyone. I liked the pre-John Brody and the pre-John Marty and the pre-John Natalie. I didn't hate Blear quite as much prior to John. Wonder what John will think of his latest convert when he learns said convert slept with the girl he claims to love.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie.   Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 am

Brody is being a wimp because he has yet to man-up about bedding down Natalie. He knows that if he starts making demands and asserting his potential rights to the child she is carrying, that may be his, he will have to own up to the truth (to everyone)…so, rather than let that happen, he lets her walk all over him.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie.   Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:47 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
There was a time when I actually liked Brody but TPTB have totally ruined the character for me. Now I can't sand him! I blame John. He ruins everyone. I liked the pre-John Brody and the pre-John Marty and the pre-John Natalie. I didn't hate Blear quite as much prior to John. Wonder what John will think of his latest convert when he learns said convert slept with the girl he claims to love.

Funny thing is that they both were totally unattached at the time they slept together, so was Jessica when she slept with Ford. Natalie's biggest mistake was not coming clean with Johnny from the start, now, after making him believe that the baby is his, he will fall harder when he finds out its not his. (if this is the case)
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie.   Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm

brody is thisclose to snapping again. if neither child is his watch out.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie.   Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:09 pm

I wonder if Jessica will be carrying Ford's baby and Natalie will be carrying Brody's and Marty will do something to cause Natalie to loose the baby and Brody will go ballistic. Brody has shown how uncontrollable his temper is. If he looses his baby and Jessica's baby belongs to Ford, I can see Brody loosing it and trying to murder Ford again or something like that.

I can't stand Brody anymore. TPTB have totally ruined him and turned him into little more than a thug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie.   Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brody is being too "nice" with Natalie.
Page 1 of 1