CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Natalie's whole pregnancy isn't believable.

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Natalie's whole pregnancy isn't believable. Empty Natalie's whole pregnancy isn't believable.

Post by Kral Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Natalie has THEE fakest pregnancy I've seen on a soap in a while. Why not have her take a second job as a welder too? Even her baby bump looks quite a bit phony. Not to be mean, but the truth is that Natalie is the type of woman who wouldn't have a "cute" pregnancy, if you know what I mean!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Natalie's whole pregnancy isn't believable. Empty Re: Natalie's whole pregnancy isn't believable.

Post by gmruss4 Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 pm

She sure isn't and I can't wait till this comes out so John can dump her butt. Just can't stand her.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Natalie's whole pregnancy isn't believable. Empty Re: Natalie's whole pregnancy isn't believable.

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:17 pm

I think Marty's going to cause her to miscarry, or something like that. I wondered when Marty was going off about making sure Natalie looses everything if we were getting foreshadowing.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:19 pm

worst fake belly, c'mom man!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:10 pm

I was laughing, too! All of a sudden, she's popped out and is HUGE? I know we're expected to suspend reality when watching soaps, but Natalie's pregnancy is BAD!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:05 am

Okay - did Natalie's baby shrink over night? She's not as huge as she was the other day. Get it right, continuity people!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:53 pm