CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Brody is SUCH a hyprocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Brody is SUCH a hyprocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Brody is SUCH a hyprocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:29 am

Brody doesn't want Ford in the bab'ys life and yet he's going to want to be a part of Natalie's babys life if hes the father. I SOOOO hope that he's the father of Nat's baby and that Ford is the father of Jessica's. I have a feelign Marty is going to cause Natalie to miscarry but she won't realize until after she gives birth, at which point Marty will switch the babies, knowing that it'll hurt Nat when the truth comes out. The way Marty is making all those threats makes me think that she's going to do something to cause Natalie to loose the baby. They really are turning MArty into a heartless villain!

Brody is driving my crazy. I can't even remember when I used tolike this character but ever since they turned him into a cop, he's gotten worse and worse. He's such an SOB!!!!!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Brody is SUCH a hyprocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Brody is SUCH a hyprocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by gmruss4 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:54 pm

He sure is. I used to like him before he got around John, now he is such a hyprocrite. Until he opens up and tell Jess and John the truth about he and Natalie, he need to shut up to Ford. At least Ford is honest with his.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Brody is SUCH a hyprocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Brody is SUCH a hyprocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:30 pm

As soon as Brody joined the police force, I worried that he would become corrupted and destroyed and that everythign good about him would be ruined. John truly is the death of so many characters who get sucked into McBainism and end up far worse off.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Brody lost all his initial charm. It's what happens when you mix sanctimoniousness and hypocrisy into a characters personality.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Yeah - and that's something that happens all to often on OLTL - John, Marty, Nora, Blaire, Cole, Dorian, Clint and now Cole all suffer form the same disease and it really ruins OLTL to have so many sanctimonious, arrogant, hypocritical characters on the show.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:56 am

I'm willing to bet Jessica's baby is gonna be Ford's. Brody is such the "low" man in this s/l.

1. They ain't gonna write John losing to another man, so I doubt Natalie is carrying Brody's kid.
    2. The Ford family are the writers new pet passion. What better way to cement them than to have a core family member have a baby with one of them?

Bobby and Jessica have NO chemistry at all together, but I think think he's in a much better position to be the leading man when it comes to this baby than Brody is. He's on the very low end, like I said before. I don't think the writers even care that much about him.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:17 am

If the baby is John's, I'm wondering if Marty will cause Natalie to miscarry, or do something so that Natalie looses the baby in some way. I know TPTB love John, but the way Marty is making those threats makes me wonder if it's foreshadowing.

ITA that it doesn't make sense to have the kid be Brody's - not from a soap POV, anyway. Ford is far more interesting, esp. with Daddy Ford added to the mix. Besides, I can't stand Brody, so i want to see him not be the father of this kid.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:48 pm

if they make john and brody the dads thats so boring and predictable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:51 pm