Ladies: fake designer purses? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies: fake designer purses?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Ladies: fake designer purses? Empty
PostSubject: Ladies: fake designer purses?   Ladies: fake designer purses? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:59 am

Ugh, I can not stand these.

Why, why, why????

Tacky as possible. Wouldn't buy one to save a child. Just awful.

If you have ever carried one, why?

And if you have not, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: fake designer purses?   Ladies: fake designer purses? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:21 am

Well, I have had a fake bag before (living here.....who hasn't?) but it was only because I never used to be into purses and I never wanted to carry one (still don't for the most part). I didn't want to spend any significant money on something I wasn't into. Now that I'm older though, I don't buy fake bags. There is a major quality difference. I have a few bags, but I'm not crazy with it. I like wristlets, wallets and clutches. I buy my stuff from Macy's most of the time....or I'll go to the Coach store. I love Coach.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: fake designer purses?   Ladies: fake designer purses? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:32 am

Loving Coach, don't you just look at the women carrying the fakes and shake your head?

I would sooner carry my shit in a grocery bag. Here, I shop at Walmart and see countless women carrying fakes. Here purse parties are huge. Women attend house parties to buy fakes. So, literally, out of every ten women carrying a bag, probably 15% are toting a fake. It is just awful.

But, I live in a little big city, nothing like NCY, where there are so many people, so the tacky is more evident.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: fake designer purses?   Ladies: fake designer purses? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:33 am

I wanted to add that before the erruption of purse parties in my area, I would have bought a fake. But fakes here are not the same as city fakes....they are just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: fake designer purses?   Ladies: fake designer purses? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 am

Well, maybe where the fakes are manufactured has to do with how obvious the tackiness in them are, because I've seen quite a few fakes in NY and you would not be able to tell the difference. If a real Coach bag costs $250 in the store, the fake bag would be $150 on the street. That's how good the fakes are. The only way I could tell the difference in the quality of a real bag and a fake one is because the fake ones that I've had....the damn strap would get worn out really fast or pop off or the threads would start coming out in like two months of me owning it. All the real bags that I've bought since then still look brand new or have held up well.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: fake designer purses?   Ladies: fake designer purses? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:50 am

Yeah, there are different degrees of quality. Here, though, they are all over. And the purse parties sell them for around $60 and they are fake looking as hell, close up. From a distance, who knows?

May sound snobby, but if I am standing in the market behind a sweatshirt stained lady with dollar store flip flops on, I know damn well that "Gucci" is a fake.

Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: fake designer purses?   Ladies: fake designer purses? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:04 pm

I've never had a fake designer bag because I think things like that are superficial. If I need a new purse, I just take $20 and buy a new one from Wal-Mart. Fake designer bags are stupid because it's like a woman is conforming and trying to present a fake image and designer bags are stupid because only someone foolish would spend an exorbant amount of money on something they could buy for $20. I can't tell the difference between a real and a fake designer bag, and I don't really care - I have other things to occupy my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies: fake designer purses?   Ladies: fake designer purses? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ladies: fake designer purses?
Page 1 of 1