What are your plans for the holidays? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your plans for the holidays?

Go down 
+3
RedBedroom
Forgiveness Man
MandyPerfumeGirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

What are your plans for the holidays? Empty
PostSubject: What are your plans for the holidays?   What are your plans for the holidays? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi all,

What are your plans for the holidays? And will you be traveling for the holidays?

Thanksgiving is going to be like any other day for me (well, I get the day off), but I'm celebrating the day after Thanksgiving with my Mom (when she doesn't have to work) and I'll also be celebrating Christmas with her. She and I live in the same town, so it's not a big deal. I never travel for the holidays because I can't stand the traffic or the crowds.

How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the holidays?   What are your plans for the holidays? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Plans are probably to stay home since the extended family seems to have better things to do than see us.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the holidays?   What are your plans for the holidays? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:38 pm

I won't know until closer is we are staying home or heading to my dad's.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the holidays?   What are your plans for the holidays? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Thanksgiving: Eat eat eat

Christmas: Stay home with the family, open presents and eat eat eat.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the holidays?   What are your plans for the holidays? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Holidays for me are always spent with family and friends. Thanksgiving at my sisters house with family and some friends. Christmas eve and Christmas day at another sister's house with family.

During the Christmas season I go to a few friends Christmas gatherings to exchange gifts or to just get together for some Holiday cheer. I love buying gifts for the children, when they open them the look on their faces is worth the whole ordeal of shopping for them.

Usually I will do something charitable like buy toys and bring them to the Children's hospital. Christmas is not complete unless I do something special. Whats more special then making the children happy. Christmas is for the children and Adults too!

Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the holidays?   What are your plans for the holidays? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Tony, that is so sweet that you do that for the Children's Hospital patients at Christmas. There are other organizations that let you "adopt" a family, so that the kids have something under the tree. I always like doing that.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the holidays?   What are your plans for the holidays? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Tony, that is so sweet that you do that for the Children's Hospital patients at Christmas. There are other organizations that let you "adopt" a family, so that the kids have something under the tree. I always like doing that.

Red I always believe you have to give to receive and I have been blessed with many good things in my life by giving.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the holidays?   What are your plans for the holidays? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 am

As of today, don't have any specific holiday plans. My people haven't discussed it at all or maybe they're shutting me out this year.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the holidays?   What are your plans for the holidays? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:59 am

On Thanksgiving I plan to eat on Xmas I plan to open gifts! :biggrin:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the holidays?   What are your plans for the holidays? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for the holidays?
Page 1 of 1