Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years?

Go down 
+3
MandyPerfumeGirl
Tony Marino
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years? Empty
PostSubject: Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years?   Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 am

Do you envision that mankind headed for a successful, progressive or disastrous future ahead?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years?   Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 am

I try to remain happy and optimistic no matter how bleak things get.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years?   Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:24 am

There might be a huge disaster coming up for mankind, but I'm not too worried about it. I'm not pessimistic about it - whatever happens happens. There's no use in worrying about something you can't control and something that might just happen any way.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years?   Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Eh, I'm both. I am heavily optimistic about some things, and heavily pessimistic about others.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years?   Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Eh, I'm both. I am heavily optimistic about some things, and heavily pessimistic about others.
co-signs

Put me down for both too. I'm not worried about the future, but at the same time I'm not really looking forward to it, not so much in terms of mankind, but myself. My life is already so limited that I won't be able to do most of the things I want to, but one day I'm going to have to wake up and find an old person staring back at me from the mirror, who can't move as fast, who the light has gone out of her eyes, whose body makes more popping and cracking sounds than it already does, etc. You start to kind of understand why so many people try to (foolishly) reverse the aging process.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years?   Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Optimistic because the things that I worry about are things I can not change myself.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years?   Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 pm

A little of both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years?   Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you optimistic or pessimistic when imagining the next 30-50 years?
Page 1 of 1