The Mannings today. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mannings today.

Go down 
+2
Tony Marino
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The Mannings today. Empty
PostSubject: The Mannings today.   The Mannings today. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:37 am

In addition to LMAO at how Dani walked in on Téa mounting Todd in bed, I also got a kick out of seeing the three of them make the rounds, showing up at everyone's doorstep and interrupting all of their conversations/storylines with invites to their soirée. TSJ looked like this was the most fun he has had with his script in months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The Mannings today.   The Mannings today. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Yep I liked Todd that way, showing a different, happier side to him. Too bad it won't last.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Mannings today.   The Mannings today. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:08 pm

great show starting with tea playing cowgirl,interacting with the whole cast,ending with round two!
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Mannings today.   The Mannings today. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:51 am

I'm not at all a fan of Inez, but it was interesting when her and Tea started speaking Spanish to each other. Todd saying "alright alright, denada".
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Mannings today.   The Mannings today. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:48 am

The Mannings were cracking me up today! I LOVED seeing Todd so giddy and happy and ITA that it seemed as though Trevor was really enjoying those scenes. Todd even had me liking Bo and Nora for a brief moment. It's proof that Trevor is magic, because it's been MONTHS since I've been able to stomach even the sight of Nora, but I actually liked her in the scenes she shared with Todd. Same for John when the two of them teamed up to find Blaire and Téa. I hope we get more of this Todd! I hope his happiness lasts for a few weeks, anyway.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Mannings today.   The Mannings today. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:07 pm

It is good to see them written as happy for a change and not all disfunctional all the time. Well done TIIC.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Mannings today.   The Mannings today. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Yeah - it's refreshing, though I know it won't last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mannings today.   The Mannings today. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mannings today.
Page 1 of 1