I liked Eddie Ford. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I liked Eddie Ford.

Go down 
+2
Tony Marino
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

I liked Eddie Ford. Empty
PostSubject: I liked Eddie Ford.   I liked Eddie Ford. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:49 am

Immediately I thought: "great, minutes after we finally get rid of Eli, here we go with another villain." That being said, I have to say that I still wound up enjoying those scenes. I've been quasi-hot and cold with the Ford's thus far, but JWS is a good actor, who passed his first day as far as I am concerned. It was interesting seeing him play Eddie as abusive and malevolent to his sons, but then show small (but genuine-seeming) concern about who it was that attacked 'Bobby.' In the meantime, it was also interesting to see 'Bobby' (for some reason, I get annoyed having to adjust to calling him that, when I really just wanna refer to him as Ford) and James show child-like fear of their father.

I really hope the writers take a different approach. Play him as dark, violent, prone to menacing behavior...but with a flicker of conscience, sense and sincerity. In other words, keep him sane. Give him layers. Don't let him go bonkers, wind up taking the town hostage (like Ross, Eli and Mitch), so that he can be a murder mystery by February sweeps. Do something different.

Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: I liked Eddie Ford.   I liked Eddie Ford. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Well said Chris, I am intrigued by this man as well, can't wait to see what direction this is all going in.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: I liked Eddie Ford.   I liked Eddie Ford. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm

I'm wondering how long it's gonna be before Blair sleeps with him.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: I liked Eddie Ford.   I liked Eddie Ford. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:36 pm

I'm intrigued by him, too. He adds a very interesting element. I love James, like Nate and don't mind Inez and Bobby, though I used to hate Bobby. I really hope that this opens up the doors for Todd emotionally - that he'll reach out to James when he realizes they had similar childhoods.

LOL about Blaire - yeah - it's only a matter of time, esp. if this guy hates Todd. Blaire has a thing for guys who have it in for Todd. I was thinking it's only a matter of time before she beds Brody, because he has it is for Todd now that he's been brainwashed by McBainism.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: I liked Eddie Ford.   I liked Eddie Ford. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Blair does end up in his bed. For all the obvious reasons, she's a tramp and if Eddie gets twisted up in Todd's orbit, that's even more of a turn on for her. If she goes sniffing around Bobby "for" Langston, that's gonna put them in close proximity as well. Plus she's single and he's the new guy in town that's in her age group. That's usually an automatic lay for her.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: I liked Eddie Ford.   I liked Eddie Ford. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:09 pm

I don't like him and I can't wait to see him get his. No wonder those poor guys turned out the way they did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I liked Eddie Ford.   I liked Eddie Ford. Empty

Back to top Go down

I liked Eddie Ford.
Page 1 of 1