CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Chris
Shale
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Marc™
9 posters

"Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

"Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" Empty "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"

Post by Marc™ Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:53 pm

"Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" 3441475_tml

When you get in THAT mood....that ANGRY mood....how explosive can your temper get, on a scale of 1-10 (5 being ready to curse someone to tears...7 being ready to punch....10 being ready to grab a shovel and hefty bag)?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

"Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" Empty Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"

Post by RedBedroom Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Probably a five
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

"Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" Empty Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm hovering around an 8.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Probably a 6.

I've never lashed out and hit someone while I was yelling at them but I do hit tables and walls.

Perfectly acceptable behaviour for silverback gorillas.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Probably eight, but it's very rare that I reach that peak level of anger. The truth is that, while I may get agitated on a regular enough basis, I rarely get especially angry and lose my temper. I don't like being mad or disgruntle. I'm generally tolerant of a lot of nonsense, but sure, if you push me too far and on the wrong day, I can lapse into an alternate personality that may scare you.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Chris wrote:...I don't like being mad or disgruntle. I'm generally tolerant of a lot of nonsense,...
    Wow, maybe you should become an admin on a forum board.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Shale wrote:
    Chris wrote:...I don't like being mad or disgruntle. I'm generally tolerant of a lot of nonsense,...
    Wow, maybe you should become an admin on a forum board.

:biggrin: Something to consider.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 am

Maybe a 6 and a half.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:47 pm

I don't get mad. I don't get even. I get way ahead. Seriously, I can't put a number on it. Sure I've been very angry but it's more like a bolt of lightning. Intense but over very quickly. Usually I'm more like a volcano. I let things build (usually stupid little things) and then I erupt but it still passes quickly.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:00 pm

I would say I'm about an 8. There are many, many times I've wanted to punch someone's lights out, but somehow or another I've been able to restrain myself (I wouldn't last ten minutes in prison.) But when I get angry, I mean really angry, I've just got to let it run it's course - no use in bottling it up, I wouldn't want it to lead to a shovel and hefty bag. blasted
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:02 am

bump
    Has there ever been a time when you became so irate, and so reactionary, that it shocked the people who know you and even yourself?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Chris wrote:Probably eight, but it's very rare that I reach that peak level of anger. The truth is that, while I may get agitated on a regular enough basis, I rarely get especially angry and lose my temper. I don't like being mad or disgruntle. I'm generally tolerant of a lot of nonsense, but sure, if you push me too far and on the wrong day, I can lapse into an alternate personality that may scare you.

co-signs Almost perfectly describes me as well. Don't like when it happens but given the right set of circumstances I can blowup & meltdown at the same time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:04 am