"Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"

Go down 
+5
Chris
Shale
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Marc™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

"Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" Empty
PostSubject: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:53 pm

"Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" 3441475_tml

When you get in THAT mood....that ANGRY mood....how explosive can your temper get, on a scale of 1-10 (5 being ready to curse someone to tears...7 being ready to punch....10 being ready to grab a shovel and hefty bag)?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Probably a five
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm hovering around an 8.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Probably a 6.

I've never lashed out and hit someone while I was yelling at them but I do hit tables and walls.

Perfectly acceptable behaviour for silverback gorillas.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Probably eight, but it's very rare that I reach that peak level of anger. The truth is that, while I may get agitated on a regular enough basis, I rarely get especially angry and lose my temper. I don't like being mad or disgruntle. I'm generally tolerant of a lot of nonsense, but sure, if you push me too far and on the wrong day, I can lapse into an alternate personality that may scare you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Chris wrote:
...I don't like being mad or disgruntle. I'm generally tolerant of a lot of nonsense,...
Wow, maybe you should become an admin on a forum board.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Shale wrote:
Chris wrote:
...I don't like being mad or disgruntle. I'm generally tolerant of a lot of nonsense,...
Wow, maybe you should become an admin on a forum board.

:biggrin: Something to consider.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 am

Maybe a 6 and a half.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:47 pm

I don't get mad. I don't get even. I get way ahead. Seriously, I can't put a number on it. Sure I've been very angry but it's more like a bolt of lightning. Intense but over very quickly. Usually I'm more like a volcano. I let things build (usually stupid little things) and then I erupt but it still passes quickly.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:00 pm

I would say I'm about an 8. There are many, many times I've wanted to punch someone's lights out, but somehow or another I've been able to restrain myself (I wouldn't last ten minutes in prison.) But when I get angry, I mean really angry, I've just got to let it run it's course - no use in bottling it up, I wouldn't want it to lead to a shovel and hefty bag. blasted
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:02 am

bump
Has there ever been a time when you became so irate, and so reactionary, that it shocked the people who know you and even yourself?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Chris wrote:
Probably eight, but it's very rare that I reach that peak level of anger. The truth is that, while I may get agitated on a regular enough basis, I rarely get especially angry and lose my temper. I don't like being mad or disgruntle. I'm generally tolerant of a lot of nonsense, but sure, if you push me too far and on the wrong day, I can lapse into an alternate personality that may scare you.

co-signs Almost perfectly describes me as well. Don't like when it happens but given the right set of circumstances I can blowup & meltdown at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"   "Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Don't Make Me Angry. You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry"
Page 1 of 1