The "How Mean Are You" Quiz Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "How Mean Are You" Quiz

Go down 
+6
RedBedroom
Forgiveness Man
Chris
Shale
Nystyle709
Marc™
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

The "How Mean Are You" Quiz Empty
PostSubject: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 pm

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_mean_are_you_18

You are 26% nice!

You're ehhhhhh, sometimes you just don't care about the health and well being of others. You seriously need a reality check and to become a better person. Take more of an interest in the lives of your friends and family.

How mean are you?
Take More Quizzes

Fuck you bitch.
Ooops....
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:34 pm

You are 55% nice!

You are in the middle. Mostly it depends on the situation. You can be a mean b----/bastard when you want to be, but you can also be a good friend and be there for your friends. But mostly you need to be there more for your friends and be more reliable and nicer.

How mean are you?
Take More Quizzes

Sounds about right. The "How Mean Are You" Quiz 372971
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Marc™ wrote:
http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_mean_are_you_18

You are 26% nice!

You're ehhhhhh, sometimes you just don't care about the health and well being of others. You seriously need a reality check and to become a better person. Take more of an interest in the lives of your friends and family.

How mean are you?
Take More Quizzes

Fuck you bitch.
Ooops....

See, I knew it Marc......all that "I just wanna love" and "I'm free to love everybody" and "Who wants a hug from Marc?" and "I'm a hippie" shit that you be on on here is just a front. I knew you 12 yrs ago. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:56 pm

64% Nice.

Yeah, that thing about dad "forgetting" my college acceptance. "WTF - you want me to go thru life and be as STUPID as you are?" (That's not nice - but it's one of those regrettable things you do)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:12 pm

You are 65% nice!
You are in the middle. Mostly it depends on the situation. You can be a mean b----/bastard when you want to be, but you can also be a good friend and be there for your friends. But mostly you need to be there more for your friends and be more reliable and nicer.

Agree with Shale on that college question. That one was a little too cut and dry. If my dad had thoughtlessly squandered my opportunity like that, it would have been enough to sever ties for at least five years to a decade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 pm

You are 76% nice!

Good! You are a person who is upfront with your feelings. And if they so happen to be a little mean and nasty, so be it. You aren't mean but you aren't really nice either. Kind of a pushover sometimes also. You've got to learn not to roll with the punches so much. Stand up for yourself!

I'm not nice but I'm too nice? xD
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:31 am

I am 66% nice.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:41 am

You are 42% nice!

HMM, you need a major attitude check. You're in the middle, because you're not an evil crazy person but you undermine others and usually take the easy way out. You go behind other people's backs and get them in trouble. You need to be more upfront about things and not hide your emotions

How mean are you?
Take More Quizzes

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:47 am

You are 42% nice!

HMM, you need a major attitude check. You're in the middle, because you're not an evil crazy person but you undermine others and usually take the easy way out. You go behind other people's backs and get them in trouble. You need to be more upfront about things and not hide your emotions

How mean are you?
Take More Quizzes

Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:07 pm

You are 62% nice!

How mean are you?
Take More Quizzes

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:44 pm

68%? Yeah, this quiz can't be right. I answered "forgive" to the one about my father and the college application. That doesn't mean I wouldn't remind him of it at certain opportune times :biggrin:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "How Mean Are You" Quiz   The "How Mean Are You" Quiz Empty

Back to top Go down

The "How Mean Are You" Quiz
Page 1 of 1