Video Camera/Home Movies Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Camera/Home Movies

Go down 
+3
Shale
Supernova
Marc™
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Video Camera/Home Movies Empty
PostSubject: Video Camera/Home Movies   Video Camera/Home Movies EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:53 am

Do you own a video camera....if so, how many home movies have you shot?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera/Home Movies   Video Camera/Home Movies EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:03 am

Nope and we have never had any home movies.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera/Home Movies   Video Camera/Home Movies EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:06 pm

I don't own a video camera, but last year found out my Kodak Easy Share takes videos. So far I've only done 4 vids and I'm not very good at it.

Here is one of them, a tour of my apt.

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera/Home Movies   Video Camera/Home Movies EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Marc™ wrote:
Do you own a video camera....if so, how many home movies have you shot?

No, and I'm definitely buying one on Black Friday. I have had one though, so I do have quite a few home movies. Interesting enough, last Christmas when I was visiting relatives......I was at my aunt's house and my cousin came by the house and popped in a home video she had from Christmas 1990. It was kinda weird looking at my 7 year old self on camera. I kept telling her "don't put me in the film" but I was acting up right in front of the camera.....dancing, making funny faces, etc. And to see all of the adults looking so much younger and thinner, lol.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera/Home Movies   Video Camera/Home Movies EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Yes but haven't really used it almost 10 years. I bought a handheld Sony camera back in 2001 for about $700. This was just prior to the videophone/camera boom. I have only one video cassette for it. I used to connect it to my VCR and record myself on VHS. After years of it sitting on the shelf exposed to the elements, I tried to use it a few years ago and the picture kept cutting in and out so I don't know if it's even workable now. I tried to connect it to my PC once, but it wasn't compatible.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera/Home Movies   Video Camera/Home Movies EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:50 pm

GrayWolf wrote:
Yes but haven't really used it almost 10 years. I bought a handheld Sony camera back in 2001 for about $700. This was just prior to the videophone/camera boom. I have only one video cassette for it. I used to connect it to my VCR and record myself on VHS. After years of it sitting on the shelf exposed to the elements, I tried to use it a few years ago and the picture kept cutting in and out so I don't know if it's even workable now. I tried to connect it to my PC once, but it wasn't compatible.

Is it a Sony 560x Digital Zoom?

Video Camera/Home Movies Dcrtrv130-01

If so have the same camera, I bought it back in 2002 and it cost about the same. I looked it up on Amazon, and the damn thing is now selling for $140.

pissed

Like you, I haven't used it in years. I shot a bunch of videos and then had them transferred to either VHS or DVD-R.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera/Home Movies   Video Camera/Home Movies EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 am

We have an old one, much like the pic Chris posted. We bought it in 2000. I have shot a lot of videos, but wish I had more of my son when he was younger. I take a lot with the Easy Share now, but would like a new video cam some day soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Camera/Home Movies   Video Camera/Home Movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Camera/Home Movies
Page 1 of 1