Melinda's Death Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melinda's Death

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Melinda's Death Empty
PostSubject: Melinda's Death   Melinda's Death EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:29 pm

First off I can't understand why they had to kill her off, she has not been on screen for years. It would have had more of an effect if she was on for a little while and then she died, her death has absolutely no impact on me as a fan.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Melinda's Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melinda's Death   Melinda's Death EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:36 pm

It makes little impact but if a Cramer woman HAD to die then I'm glad it was her. The rumors was that it was gonna be CASSIE...and that would've destroyed me.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Melinda's Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melinda's Death   Melinda's Death EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 pm

ForeverJash wrote:
It makes little impact but if a Cramer woman HAD to die then I'm glad it was her. The rumors was that it was gonna be CASSIE...and that would've destroyed me.

Yeah me too Im glad it was not Cassie. I wish she would come back for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Melinda's Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melinda's Death   Melinda's Death EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 pm

How sad that they reduced Melinda to being only an off screen plot point, callously killed off to give a bad story closure - ala Pamela Stuart. The show has never done right by this character.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Melinda's Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melinda's Death   Melinda's Death EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm

JaseyBrite wrote:
How sad that they reduced Melinda to being only an off screen plot point, callously killed off to give a bad story closure - ala Pamela Stuart. The show has never done right by this character.

Exactly. Addie's cure was one of the best things they did. They could have had Melinda cured as well but since she was off the show for so long I guess they probably didn't know what to do with her. Why kill her off? Just to conclude the Mitch storyline? They should have let Charlie shoot him and get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Melinda's Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melinda's Death   Melinda's Death EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 am

There was actually a sane Melinda on the show once upon a time. Back in the late 80s when I started watching. She wasn't crazy at all. She was actually more fierce than Dorian. But I guess they never really found the right story for her. I don't think they really tried. When Malone took it upon himself to expand the Cramers in the early 90s, he never gave Melinda a second thought. She became just an artifact.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Melinda's Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melinda's Death   Melinda's Death EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:51 am

Kral wrote:
There was actually a sane Melinda on the show once upon a time. Back in the late 80s when I started watching. She wasn't crazy at all. She was actually more fierce than Dorian. But I guess they never really found the right story for her. I don't think they really tried. When Malone took it upon himself to expand the Cramers in the early 90s, he never gave Melinda a second thought. She became just an artifact.

Yeah and what a crime that was, he could have created a whole family of Cramer Sister's, imagine what good story that would have been??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melinda's Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melinda's Death   Melinda's Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Melinda's Death
Page 1 of 1