CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What's your opinion of this forum skin?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What's your opinion of this forum skin? Empty What's your opinion of this forum skin?

Post by Chris Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:42 am

https://conversationchamber.forumotion.net/index.htm?theme_id=165230

I installed it yesterday and it shocked a few people. The biggest complain was that the visited links were in lime green, which is annoying. If I managed to change that to a darker color, how would you all feel about this look for the forum?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What's your opinion of this forum skin? Empty Re: What's your opinion of this forum skin?

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 am

Chris:

I like it now that the electric green is gone from the font. Does this skin show your PM messages like if you have a new message or none like this one does??
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What's your opinion of this forum skin? Empty Re: What's your opinion of this forum skin?

Post by Supernova Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

I ain't going to lie, I downright hated it. I hated the text change so the prink was smaller on the last posts and HUGE and dark for the forums, I hated everything being in bubbles now instead of everything just side by side in the top bar as it is now, and the threads being color coded to see what's hot and what's stale, and the overall site being darker...for me the whole thing was not only a shock, but in time of looking at it, sickening.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Chris:

I like it now that the electric green is gone from the font. Does this skin show your PM messages like if you have a new message or none like this one does??

I just tested it on myself. With that skin, it will still have the standard pop up window whenever a new message is in your PM box and at the top it will read "new PM" in the PM icon bubble.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 pm

It took me a minute to get used to it, but I like it. Smile Didn't see the lime green, so I can't comment on that, but I like the darker blue. Lime green links would be bright!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:42 pm