New York vs Los Angelas  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New York vs Los Angelas

Go down 
+6
Nhaiyel
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
CatEyes10736
JM130ELM
Jason B.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

New York vs Los Angelas  Empty
PostSubject: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:41 am

Which city is the better, for vacationing and to just live?

From what I gather, it's expensive as hell to live New York but there is always something to get into 24/7. In Los Angelas, it seems more trendy and "exclusive", like you can't just relocate there and be in the center of everything. You need to know someone who knows someone who knows someone to be in the center of the more exciting spots. But strangely enough I hear it's cheaper there to live.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:36 pm

The only thing LA has on NY is weather. I can stay in Chicago and be cold, so if I'm in the market for a weeks vacation and had to choose between the two, I'd choose LA. If I had to choose between where to relocate, I think I'd probably be more at home and stimulated by NY and its culture.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:23 pm

NY seems like it would be the funner of the two.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Who said Cali. is cheaper than NY???? I have been to Cali. many many times and it is just as expensive to live there as it is in NY. Cali. is nice for the weather but you can never find what is in NY in Cali. Totally different culture in Cali, there is a lot more in NY.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:31 pm

NY for both. I've been to L.A......Cali ain't nothing but desert. It's a really nice area, but they don't have half the shit we do. They're not a historical city. It's not as culturally diverse. Their public transportation is a joke. And they're behind in the time, literally. It is a little cheaper to live there, but not by much. The only advantage they have is that they're more laid back. But it's only because of their surrondings. They don't know much about the hustle and bustle. I keep telling people, if you can pay your rent here and that's you're only major bill, you're good.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:55 pm

New York is all around better. I can't take the glossyness of Rodeo Drive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:42 pm

JM, you live in Chicago? That is awesome. That is where I would much, much rather live than where I do now.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:55 am

I think I'd miss the cold if I lived in LA all year round. Also wouldn't like the HOT summers. Maybe I could trade off - houses in both places and able to go back and forth. Escaping winter for a few weeks is nice but I wouldn't want to escape it entirely.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:16 pm

I've been to New York, but never to California (even though I have family there.) In NYC, there's something to do at every corner. In Manhattan, everything is right there at your disposal to indulge in. You may be on your way to do one thing and wind up thwarted by something else that randomly catches your attention. In Los Angelas, from what I hear, everything is very spread apart. So there's more travel and distance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:11 pm

New York during the spring and summer, Los Angelas during the fall and winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York vs Los Angelas    New York vs Los Angelas  Empty

Back to top Go down

New York vs Los Angelas
Page 1 of 1