CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Chem test failed

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Chem test failed Empty Chem test failed

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:02 am

No to Todd and Kelly. TSJ and GT did not charm me at all today. The whole thing was so obviously a chem. test that I was never able to forget it.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Chem test failed Empty Re: Chem test failed

Post by Kral Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:57 am

I think GT has been phoning it in ever since she returned. HT was such a more meatier actress than her.

As far as the scenes went, I loved Todd in them. He made me laugh every time he sardonically confused her with Cassie and Melinda with Addie. But IA that a Todd/Kelly coupling should NOT happen.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:42 am

Kral wrote:I think GT has been phoning it in ever since she returned. HT was such a more meatier actress than her.

As far as the scenes went, I loved Todd in them. He made me laugh every time he sardonically confused her with Cassie and Melinda with Addie. But IA that a Todd/Kelly coupling should NOT happen.

I don't necessarily think a coupling is in the making but I do think there is something up with them. I did laugh at Todd confusing the names but I thought he did it on purpose.
    tandmfan
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by tandmfan Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 pm

I wouldn't mind if Todd and Kelly became friends, the chemistry was okay in yesterday's scenes but it wasn't electric like it has been with some of Todd's other pairings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:36 am