So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.

Go down 
+3
Alan Smithee
TSJFan4Ever
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. Empty
PostSubject: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.   So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 am

What are you thankful for?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.   So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:00 am

I am most thankful for my son's and step daughter's health and well being.

What about you all?
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.   So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:07 am

My family and especially my precious niece, who is not quite a year old. Also, for my "new" job, or rather, a new position at a new school. I'm thankful for my health and for a roof over my head and for good medical care should I need it. I sponsor children in other countries and have a little one in Haiti, right in Port-au-Prince. I can't imagine the conditions in which she is living. I pray that the tent she and her family are living in was not destroyed during the recent hurricane and that she and her family have not been hit by cholera. I really have SO very much to be thankful for, so much I take for granted.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.   So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:45 am

My family's health and our jobs.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.   So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 am

All the good things we got in our lives. I don't gotta pick out anything in particular; all of the good things are worth being thankful over. big grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.   So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:47 am

Being alive and having family and friends to share life with.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.   So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:49 am

great family and frens...
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.   So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Right now I'm thankful I'm not sick in bed like I was yesterday. I'm thankful my two sisters and my two nephews are coming and this will be the first Thanksgiving we've all spent together in our whole lives. I'm thankful my sister and her husband have found jobs after walking away from the careers they hated and spending a fortune on career school. I'm thankful that I'm not in college anymore. I'm thankful that we're getting a winter break away from gardening and weeding and canning and bug bites and mowing the lawn, even if I detest snow and ice. I'm thankful that we always have plenty of food, especially around the holidays. I'm thankful I have as great of a mother as I do, who is always a hard worker, and who is the most important person in my life, and that I was raised by her and not by strangers in daycare and baby sitters. I'm thankful I'm going to have a little extra money by the end of the year to spend on the things I want after all the buying for everybody else is taken care of. And I'm thankful for the friends that I have, one in particular I am most thankful that God brought the two of us together, so now I have somebody who I'm like in mind that we can discuss the things between us, that nobody else wants to hear about or can understand. I'm thankful tonight when it's only 13 degrees and the wind is blowing, that I'll be tucked away in my warm home under my heavy covers. For all this and everything else, I am VERY thankful.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.   So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:27 am

Aw, what a great bunch of replies. Especially yours, Super. Very well written and you made me tear up at those wonderful things you said about your Mom. I feel the same way about the way Mom and am missing her a lot tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.   So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks. Empty

Back to top Go down

So, as we all sit among the conversation chamber table, let's give thanks.
Page 1 of 1