Xmas Decorations Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xmas Decorations

Go down 
+10
AtownPeep
Tony Marino
Marc™
Cheaps
RedBedroom
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
Supernova
Nystyle709
Nhaiyel
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:57 pm

When do you put yours out? When I was younger, my parents would put up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving day. They don't still do that anymore, now they wait until probably the second week of December. I, myself, have been known to procrastinate until Christmas Eve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm

In my house when I was growing up, they went up around the first of December. I won't be putting up any this year though. Shit, I haven't put up any in about 4 years now that I think about it. Maybe I will buy some this year.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:13 pm

We put up the outside tree lights last week when it was still above freezing. The rest of the stuff is probably going to wait until the first of December or so.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:26 pm

I put mine up probably a little more than a week before Christmas. Like around Dec. 15 and they come down on New Years Day. That's one of my peeves, when people leave their holiday lights up and continue to turn them on after the holiday season is over.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:08 pm

I usually start after Remembrance Day - Nov. 11th. I bring things out slowly, but don't do much as I"m always at my parents for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:23 am

I do it about Dec. 21 and take it down on the 26th. I don't like holiday decorating.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 am

my ma would always/and still does puts them up the weekend after thanksgiving. in fact she's already taken out the boxes from storage to do so. she's got LOTS of snowmen, them are her favorite.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:50 am

I usually wait until a week or so before Christmas. Sometimes I put it off and put it off....and wind up not putting it out at all. This year, I might get a jump on it....but not before Dec. 1
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:48 am

I will put my outside lights up saturday and the rest of the inside stuff next week.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:19 pm

I don't put them up before Dec and they come down the first week of Jan.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Same here. Up in December & down right after the new year.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:17 pm

I'll probably do it the next off period (next Friday.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:37 pm

The only decoration I get involved with is the tree and that goes up when my wife wants it but it's usually too early for me. Mainly because we don't have a lot of room to put one so we have to do some rearranging and trip over stuff for the better part of a month. She'll probably be bugging me any day now.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 pm

We do it any time in December but are likely to procrastinate to a week or so before Christmas. I wanna do it early this year because its just dumb to go thru all the trouble to dealing with the boxes of tree limbs, lights & decoration just to take it down after 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:28 am

I put my outside lights and decor up yesterday and had a tree trimming gathering last night, so the tree is up too!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I put my outside lights and decor up yesterday and had a tree trimming gathering last night, so the tree is up too!

Hey Tony. You're just a hop, skip and a jump over the Outerbridge or the Goethals. Wanna come over and do mine? I'll buy you beer and give you money for gas and tolls. :biggrin:
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

A tree trimming gathering sounds fun!

It gave me the idea to have my step daughter here this year on the day the tree goes up.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 pm

alan smithee wrote:

Hey Tony. You're just a hop, skip and a jump over the Outerbridge or the Goethals. Wanna come over and do mine? I'll buy you beer and give you money for gas and tolls. Xmas Decorations 372971

LOL thanks, tempting, but I don't even like doing mine that's why I usually have a tree trimming party so everyone else does it and it just appears that I help! Oh and I have a long trip on the LIE before I hit the Goethals bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xmas Decorations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas Decorations   Xmas Decorations Empty

Back to top Go down

Xmas Decorations
Page 1 of 1