Marty's pregnancy. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marty's pregnancy.

Go down 
+5
tandmfan
Tony Marino
Chris
stavdash
Kral
9 posters

How is Marty's pregnancy gonna turn out?
It's just a scare...she's not actually pregnant.
Marty's pregnancy. I_vote_lcap0%Marty's pregnancy. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
She is pregnant...but she'll miscarry.
Marty's pregnancy. I_vote_lcap67%Marty's pregnancy. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
She is pregnant...and will carry the baby to term.
Marty's pregnancy. I_vote_lcap33%Marty's pregnancy. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Call it.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:52 am

My vote is number two. I can see them exploiting a pregnancy for plot purposes (to convolute this putrid John/Natalie reunion.) Marty is a tragic character. I can see her carrying a baby damn near to term, and then some sort of tragedy happens -- with Natalie sniffing around to brownnose John.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:11 am

I actually hope that she carries the baby to term, and that it's born healthy. As for what I think will happen, I really don't know. As Stav said, Marty does have a history of having bad things happen to her; a difficult pregnancy or still-birth, as a result of being over-stressed by John and Natalie's 'feelings,' wouldn't surprise me at all. What also wouldn't surprise would be if the writers cook up a baby, then have something awful happen, just for the sake of Natalie being able to comfort John...further fueling their affair. With plot point babies, anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 am

It would have been more interesting story if it were Todd's baby and not superhero Johnny's, the thought is quite repulsive of Johnny being a daddy.
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:52 pm

I think that Marty will carry the baby to term. I think that her pregnancy will be high risk and if the baby dies it will be towards the end of the pregnancy or after it has been born. I would have preferred if Marty had Todd's child as well, I think it would have been more dramatic, but as it is I can't wait to see what kind of father John will be. If he isn't able to commit to his child, then I don't think that his character will be able to commit to anything.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:38 pm

I'm gonna have to disagree about Marty being pregnant with Todd's baby. Much as I love Todd, I think that Tarty story was very very offensive and just wrong. The idea of a baby conceived by the two of them just gives me the creeps.

But anyway...to answer the question...I think Marty will carry the baby to term. What happens after that is anybody's guess.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 am

^ I read that too, and I'm actually pretty bummed about it. Ultimately, the whole pregnancy story was cooked up for the purpose of reinforcing that John isn't committed to Marty, and to provide a quick fallout and closure so that he can move on to Jolie part II.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Doyen wrote:
^ I read that too, and I'm actually pretty bummed about it. Ultimately, the whole pregnancy story was cooked up for the purpose of reinforcing that John isn't committed to Marty, and to provide a quick fallout and closure so that he can move on to Jolie part II.

How depressing! :x
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm hoping that this spoiler doesn't come true or that the writers change their mind. It was heavily spoiled that John would tell Marty that he loved her, but it never happened. I heard that the show opted for a rewrite in the last minute. I think that it would be more dramatic for Marty to remain pregnant in a high risk pregnancy that would cause further angst for Jolie reuniting.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:12 pm

It isn't that I was in a haste to see John and Marty procreate, but I didn't want John and Natalie to be able to get a totally clean break with each other either. The baby (from my view) was to at least create some kind of obstacle.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:08 am

What exactly was the point? Marty being pregnant for all of ten seconds serves what purpose, exactly? The least could have done was to draw it out for story purposes. If I had not already been convinced that Ron didn't know what he was doing, this would be the clincher.

Oh well. Might as well close the poll.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:47 pm

I had a feeling this one wouldn't last and I'm sort of glad.I've had it with soap pregnancies that always end up being over-the-top with the mother delivering the baby under the most TRAUMATIC circumstances and then having the kid snatched or switched or at best having the wrong father(or mother) Bullshit
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:34 pm

allison13 wrote:
I had a feeling this one wouldn't last and I'm sort of glad.I've had it with soap pregnancies that always end up being over-the-top with the mother delivering the baby under the most TRAUMATIC circumstances and then having the kid snatched or switched or at best having the wrong father(or mother) Bullshit

Agree. Plus we're still chewing on this Sierra Rose baby story and I'm still having tremors over the whole Chloe/Hope thing. I don't think we need ANOTHER baby storyline quite honestly. I'm ready for Marty and John to move on from each other. Not be further cemented by a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marty's pregnancy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marty's pregnancy.   Marty's pregnancy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Marty's pregnancy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Television Chamber :: The Soap Hub :: One Life to Live-
Jump to: