Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself Empty
PostSubject: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:01 am

UGH - Diane disgusted me today!!!! I've taken to muting her. The way she was going on and on about Jack not being there when she's the reason Jack can't be there most of the time and has missed out on so much of this kid's life? Disgusting! I can't stand her. What a selfish twit she is. I hope Jack sues for custody and gives her a taste of her own medicine.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

You and me both. I see she managed to squeeze her way into Jack's dinner with those kids. I knew she would use that child when she cut Phyllis out of Thanksgiving so she could be there. That is the only way Jack can spend time with his son. I hate this.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:22 am

It really was disgusting but I'm also upset that Jack fell for her manipulations and games. I really don't get why Maura is playing Diane as such a harsh, nasty, uncaring bitch.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:47 pm

I told you, it is not her. That is the way the character has always been written from years ago.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:51 am

Yes - I saw that in your other post but had replied here before reading that post.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 am

Hopefully, as before, maybe her character won't last long this time either.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:06 am

I hope so, too! Not sure how long Maura West signed for, but with out luck, it'll be awhile. Everything about Diane is harsh - her appearance, her attitude, her lack of concern for anyone but herself.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:27 pm

For some reason, I just don't enjoy her in this role as much as I do the actress that origniated the role.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:49 am

Why doesn't Diane go after Nick or Victor? She deserves a guy like that.

Without knowing the original Diane, it's hard for me to know if it's Diane herself that I hate, or the way she's currently being played.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Because she know they would eat her alive. She was married to Victor at one time and we see that ended in divorce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself   Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself Empty

Back to top Go down

Diane doesn't think of anyone but herself
Page 1 of 1