What ONE character do you want to return? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What ONE character do you want to return?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

What ONE character do you want to return? Empty
PostSubject: What ONE character do you want to return?   What ONE character do you want to return? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 am

You only get ONE choice. If you could bring back one character who is MIA, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What ONE character do you want to return?   What ONE character do you want to return? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:44 am

Tina. Definitely Tina. And while I would offer the role to AE first and foremost, if she was just adamantly uninterested (or indefinitely unavailable), then I would call up Karen Witter. If she we couldn't get her, then I'd recast again. The Tina character needs to be there, no matter who plays her, and I've always been shocked at how the show has been so willing to let such a seminal role sit up in the addict.

My runner up choice is Cassie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What ONE character do you want to return?   What ONE character do you want to return? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Tina for sure played by Andrea Evans. Like Chris said Tina should be a part of the show and not MIA for years. If they had to re-cast then re-cast the role but Tina should be there.

Runner up would be Cord, maybe he could whip Clint into shape and knock Matthew down a few pegs.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: What ONE character do you want to return?   What ONE character do you want to return? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 am

Tina is my choice too. I think the problem with her is that after "Tina & Cord" and "Tina & Cain" they didn't really know what to do with her at that point. Krista Tesreau's Tina just pulled everything so out of whack that they had no clue how to use her. Cord was still around, but by then the show stopped caring about him. So both just got lost. But I definitely think Tina should be there!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What ONE character do you want to return?   What ONE character do you want to return? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:18 am

Tina for me, too, but it wouldnt be long term. Plus, TPTB don't know how to write for her and make it decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ONE character do you want to return?   What ONE character do you want to return? Empty

Back to top Go down

What ONE character do you want to return?
Page 1 of 1