What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?

Go down 
+5
Forgiveness Man
Shale
TSJFan4Ever
RedBedroom
Marc™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?   What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:00 pm

So what's your favorite ethnic food (don't say Taco Bell or Pizza Hut) and why?
Who enjoys trying new flavors and cuisines from other cultures?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?   What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:26 am

I like authentic Italian restaurants like Fazoli's. Just kidding...had to say that after you said no mention of Taco Bell or Pizza Hut!

But, seriously, authentic Italian is great. We have two here. One is awesome...great prices and portions, yet the weekend wait is crazy long. The other is much more upscale, high priced, and I literally leave hungry and pissed that my guy has bought import beer with his meal because that brings the tab up higher than I want to pay. Or to see him pay.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?   What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:12 am

I love trying new foods but I don't always want to know what I'm eating - lol. I love Asian food - Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Indian, and so on. Also love some of the African foods I've tried, though I haven't had a chance to sample very many authentic dishes other than going to this one awesome restaurant that serves mainly Ethiopian food. Love Mexican... okay, I love ethnic food, so I won't keep listing the countries/kinds but Asian ranks among my fav.

My parents raised us to pretty much at least try something once, though I have to admit that I did turn down chicken feet when the plate was passed around at this one restaurant. I think eventually I'll work up to trying them, but I wasn't quite ready just yet.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?   What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 am

Ethnic Foods? But I'm American - we have no ethnic foods here. :biggrin:

Well, OK, maybe roast beef, green beans, mashed potatoes, creamed peas and carrots.

I'm vegetarian, so I don't eat out too much. When visiting friends I go to Olive Garden because I love Italian and you can do with cheese ravioli & marinara and a salad with garlic bread.

Otherwise, I have enjoyed Indian food which caters to vegetarians, and vege versions of Mexican foods (without the pollo or chihuahua or whatever meat is in it). I like Chop Suey but hear it was invented in San Francisco, so is it actually ethnic?

OH, almost forgot. Arroz con frijoles negras would be considered ethnic foot outside of South Florida I guess. I like that, especially cooked with cilantro cimarron.

Last edited by Shale on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?   What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:50 am

Do Chinese food and Italian food count?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?   What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:05 am

Hummus
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?   What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:25 am

Real , good Tex Mex. Not fast food, but the kind of places there used to be little holes in the wall where a Mexican American would serve up the best.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?   What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:05 am

Ethiopian and Carribean cuisine.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?   What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 pm

I like mexican, chinese, italian, japanese are those considered ethnic?

even tho i like spicy food, ive never had indian, i think its the curry that stinks to me, doesnt look/smell appetizing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?   What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite "Ethnic" Food?
Page 1 of 1