Inappropriately Touched Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inappropriately Touched

Go down 
+6
CatEyes10736
Tony Marino
Shale
Kral
RedBedroom
Marc™
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Inappropriately Touched Empty
PostSubject: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Have you ever been physically touched (butt, chest, crotch grabbed or pinched) by someone in a way that was unwelcome and left you offended?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Yes, and it was a friend of my guy's years ago when we first began dating, and it was awkward and terrible.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:41 am

Yes sorta. I once encountered this guy who was friends with a few people I knew. When he came around, he was very touchy feely and huggy with everyone. Me included, even though we didn't know each other. It came off childish and sleazy at the same time. When I remarked to one of my friends about it, she just shrugged her shoulders and made like no big deal, "that's just him being him". IMO you can't just grab and paw everybody. Touchy feely should be reserved for the people you know personally and don't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:25 am

Kral wrote:
... Touchy feely should be reserved for the people you know personally and don't mind it.
Awkward Moment:

My friend Raul brot his current G/F over and the plan was for us to do a 3-way. I had never met her so we SHOOK HANDS at the apt. gate. I immediately realized a hug would likely been more acceptable. lets make out!

Anyhow, I was officially touched inapproprately when I was a kid sitting in a small town movie theater. The perv man next to me put his hand in my crotch. I was shocked and didn't actually know what it was about but got up and moved to another seat. (Woulda left but I wanted to finish the movie.)
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:27 am

I mentioned a few weeks ago I was riding a crowded subway and a woman had her hand brushing on my unit. I just looked at her and now that I think about it, she was looking the other way pretending she didn't know what she was doing. I guess she had her thrill for the day but I wasn't very happy about it.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:29 am

Last May there was a homecoming rally for the Iraq troops. I went with my best friend who was welcoming back her brother. While standing in the group of a thousand+ plus people, my butt was pinched. I turned around and of course no one was looking in my direction, but I bet it was one of the middle school kids that were there.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:36 am

Marc™ wrote:
Have you ever been physically touched (butt, chest, crotch grabbed or pinched) by someone in a way that was unwelcome and left you offended.
Yes, but I was a child so I'm pretty much over it by now.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Yeah.

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Yes I have been 'inappropriately touched,' but it was playful and I was attracted enough to them so I didn't mind.

On the flip side, I have been sexually harassed and that I *did* mind, but it never got physical.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:22 am

Plenty of times in the club.

On one hand, what else can I expect in the club....on the other, cats should show some freakin respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inappropriately Touched   Inappropriately Touched Empty

Back to top Go down

Inappropriately Touched
Page 1 of 1