CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)? Empty Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?

Post by Jason B. Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:15 am

Remember when the broadcast TV networks used to produce made-for-TV movies? I used to like watching "NBC's Monday Night At the Movies" as a kid. That ran for decades but was finally cancelled in the late 90s. I wish they would bring those back. They still have t"made-for-cable" movies, but they're easy to miss.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)? Empty Re: Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Yeah - I used to like watching them. Didn't always make a habit of it, but I liked them and caught them when I could.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)? Empty Re: Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?

Post by RedBedroom Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:51 pm

JB wrote:Remember when the broadcast TV networks used to produce made-for-TV movies? I used to like watching "NBC's Monday Night At the Movies" as a kid. That ran for decades but was finally cancelled in the late 90s. I wish they would bring those back. They still have them not but now it's "made-for-cable" movies and they're easy to miss.

Oh yes! I often think about how there were certain nights, Sunday especially, that a really good movie would be on. I recall watching with Mom all the time as a kid.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Sometimes I do. They COULD be interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:32 am