Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)? Empty
PostSubject: Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?   Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:15 am

Remember when the broadcast TV networks used to produce made-for-TV movies? I used to like watching "NBC's Monday Night At the Movies" as a kid. That ran for decades but was finally cancelled in the late 90s. I wish they would bring those back. They still have t"made-for-cable" movies, but they're easy to miss.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?   Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Yeah - I used to like watching them. Didn't always make a habit of it, but I liked them and caught them when I could.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?   Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:51 pm

JB wrote:
Remember when the broadcast TV networks used to produce made-for-TV movies? I used to like watching "NBC's Monday Night At the Movies" as a kid. That ran for decades but was finally cancelled in the late 90s. I wish they would bring those back. They still have them not but now it's "made-for-cable" movies and they're easy to miss.

Oh yes! I often think about how there were certain nights, Sunday especially, that a really good movie would be on. I recall watching with Mom all the time as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?   Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Sometimes I do. They COULD be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?   Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Miss the "Movie of the Week" (Made-for-TV movie)?
Page 1 of 1