CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Daisy doesn't deserve that little girl!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Daisy doesn't deserve that little girl! Empty Daisy doesn't deserve that little girl!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:19 am

I hate that Daisy sees her baby only as a meal ticket and a way to worm her way into the lives of those she's hurt so much. I hope that as soon as the baby is born, someone sues for custody and she's sent back to jail. That baby deserves better than a Mom who only cares about herself and is using the baby as an means to an end.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Daisy doesn't deserve that little girl! Empty Re: Daisy doesn't deserve that little girl!

Post by gmruss4 Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:39 pm

You are so right. She wouldn't be pregnant at all had she not drugged Daniel and slep with him while he knew nothing about it. Deperate if you ask me. Just like Diane, using those kids as a means to an end.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Daisy doesn't deserve that little girl! Empty Re: Daisy doesn't deserve that little girl!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:56 am

Yeah - and the kids are the ones to suffer. I just hope that she looses the baby as soon as she's born. That innocent child deserves someone who will love her, not see her as a meal ticket.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 pm

I just hate she is the one that gets to decide who gets that child. I think Daniel is right, I think that child need to be adopted by someone not in that crazy family, surely not Kevin.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:05 am

Yeah - anyone is better than Daisy, but I think it's best to get the child totally away from the family, too. I'm just not a big fan of Kevin. I find he annoys me a lot of the time, but can't put my finger on what it is, exactly.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:23 pm

I sure hope she don't give that child to Jana because Jana don't want a child, he is just a means to her getting Kevin back. What a sick freak using that child just like Diane to get a man. What is it with these women on this show using those kids this way.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:24 am

I hope not, too - that would REALLY turn me off! I hate Jana slightly more than I hate Daisy. The only interest Daisy and Jana have in that child is to use that little girl as a pawn in their game to snag a guy. She deserves better than that, but won't find it with either of the girls. I'll be furious if Jana gets her, though, but I can see TPTB going that route.

I was wondering if Billy and Victoria would somehow end up with the baby, given what's been happening with them this week on the show.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 pm

That child deseves a real chance and that is to be adopted by strangers just like Daniel wants.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:04 pm

That's the only chance the child has. I hope Daniel gets his way but I doubt it'll happen. They'll be fighting over this child like starved vultures fighting over a scrap. That's all this child is to most of those who want her. Poor baby!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 am

Doesn't look like she wants it either the way she drops it off at the church and told no one. That child could have froze to death.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 pm

She only cared about how she could use the baby to get Daniel. From the moment she realized her rape of Daniel had resulted in a pregnancy, she only cared about using the baby to get him. The baby was nothing but a tool and like an unwanted tool, that precious little girl has been discarded without a thought.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:34 pm

That baby don't know how lucky she is that Daisy didn't want her. Growing up with a mother like that would surely result in her turning out just like her. Now she has a chance.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Yeah - and she has two parents who adore her, not a Mom who only cared about using her to get to her Dad. Billy and Victoria will raise her with love and acceptance, unlike Daisy, who only saw her as a ticket to get Daniel.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 am

What I fear is just as soon as they start to love that child, her mother will show up and want her back. I sure hope not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:07 pm