School Detention, Suspension Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Detention, Suspension

Go down 
+8
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Tony Marino
Impact
Shale
Chris
Forgiveness Man
Marc™
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

School Detention, Suspension Empty
PostSubject: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:48 pm

When you were a kid and in school, did you ever get detention....or suspended? If you did, then why? For me it was usually for showing out in class, or homework issues....certain teachers used to give you detention for not turning your work in on time, and demanded that you use your detention time to complete the assignment. They used to call that "Zap" at my school, but the fucked up part was that even if you completed your past due homework in zap, you couldn't get any higher than a 50% on it....which was a failing grade.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:10 pm

I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Was never suspended or given detention. I was a good(y-goody) boy! big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Chris wrote:
Was never suspended or given detention. I was a good(y-goody) boy! big grin
Same here. I went to school to learn, not play around. Well, OK - a little protest of stupid shit, but that too was part of the learning process for which I never got detention (just pissed off some teachers).
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 pm

We used to have I.S.S. (In School Suspension.) It was held in the administrative building, next door to the school and they'd typically give you two days of it for whatever you did that was too extreme for detention. I may have had to go to that a few times.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:30 pm

I had detention in school a few times and it was not because i didn't do my homework, I think it was for fooling around in class and not paying attention. I got suspended for a day once for cutting a class, boy did I get my ass kicked by my old man for that one!!!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Never had suspension, but did have detention a few times. In our school though, one would get detention if a teacher didn't give us a hall pass to head to the library or something. I think that I got it a few times for that and also for acting up in the library, being silly and too loud.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:23 pm

MY MY MY!

Never realized what a bunch of miscreants I was hangin' with here.

Were Chris, FM and me the only GOOD STUDENTS in school?
smug
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Marc™ wrote:
When you were a kid and in school, did you ever get detention....or suspended? If you did, then why?

Yup. Wasn't often though. I've gotten detention a few times for sleeping in class or for going to the bathroom in the middle of class without permission.....all the times I've been suspended, it was for fighting.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:59 am

I had detention a handful of times, usually for petty things like being late or truant, or for talking back to the teacher. I was only suspended once and that was for participating in a prank against this stuck up group of girls that everyone hated.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Shale wrote:
MY MY MY!

Were Chris, FM and me the only GOOD STUDENTS in school?
smug

Maybe. I just didn't get caught (heh heh heh).
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:33 pm

When I was in HS I used to assist in the office, so detentions and suspensions weren't in my portfolio.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 am

My high school had In School suspension too. I snuck into the science lab once and prank called this teacher I hated during the middle of their class. I was caught and suspended in school. I also got suspended out of school for fighting once. Detention tho was something I didn't get too often because that was after school and I hated having to be there late. So the pettier stuff that would have resulted in that I would avoid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Detention, Suspension   School Detention, Suspension Empty

Back to top Go down

School Detention, Suspension
Page 1 of 1