CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread Empty SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Either this was all a hoax, something went wrong with the negotiations or (hopefully not) ABC put SON under a gag order. But they took down their spoiler thread that claims RH was returning in January.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread Empty Re: SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:34 pm

TSJToddFan wrote:Either this was all a hoax, something went wrong with the negotiations or (hopefully not) ABC put SON under a gag order. But they took down their spoiler thread that claims RH was returning in January.

Thank the lucky stars above, I hope and pray it was just a hoax. blasted RH
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 am

I'm glad this spumor appears to be dying down and that no other source ever backed SON up, but on the other hand I'm still weary. Seems like things were TOO quiet about it, leading me to believe that they might be trying to negotiate with RH while keeping it on the "down low". Gagging the reputable soap news press from revealing anything. Whatever. Just don't mess with my TSJ as Todd. They'd forever lose me as a viewer if they did.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Kral wrote:I'm glad this spumor appears to be dying down and that no other source ever backed SON up, but on the other hand I'm still weary. Seems like things were TOO quiet about it, leading me to believe that they might be trying to negotiate with RH while keeping it on the "down low". Gagging the reputable soap news press from revealing anything. Whatever. Just don't mess with my TSJ as Todd. They'd forever lose me as a viewer if they did.

I don't even want him back on the show as a different character, because even if RH came back to play Todd's previously unknown twin brother Chad Manning, still having he and TSJ on the show at the same time would do nothing but start a cyber Vietnam on the boards.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 am

I have NO interest in seeing RH come back. He's the reason I refused to watch OLTL for so long. Trevor is the reason I began watching the show. I hope these are nothing more than rumous. If TPTB oust TSJ, or make RH Todd, I won't waste time watching anymore. There's so little I enjoy on the show anymore. Trevor is the only reason I'm still watching.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:13 pm