SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread Empty
PostSubject: SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread   SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Either this was all a hoax, something went wrong with the negotiations or (hopefully not) ABC put SON under a gag order. But they took down their spoiler thread that claims RH was returning in January.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread   SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:34 pm

TSJToddFan wrote:
Either this was all a hoax, something went wrong with the negotiations or (hopefully not) ABC put SON under a gag order. But they took down their spoiler thread that claims RH was returning in January.

Thank the lucky stars above, I hope and pray it was just a hoax. blasted RH
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread   SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 am

I'm glad this spumor appears to be dying down and that no other source ever backed SON up, but on the other hand I'm still weary. Seems like things were TOO quiet about it, leading me to believe that they might be trying to negotiate with RH while keeping it on the "down low". Gagging the reputable soap news press from revealing anything. Whatever. Just don't mess with my TSJ as Todd. They'd forever lose me as a viewer if they did.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread   SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Kral wrote:
I'm glad this spumor appears to be dying down and that no other source ever backed SON up, but on the other hand I'm still weary. Seems like things were TOO quiet about it, leading me to believe that they might be trying to negotiate with RH while keeping it on the "down low". Gagging the reputable soap news press from revealing anything. Whatever. Just don't mess with my TSJ as Todd. They'd forever lose me as a viewer if they did.

I don't even want him back on the show as a different character, because even if RH came back to play Todd's previously unknown twin brother Chad Manning, still having he and TSJ on the show at the same time would do nothing but start a cyber Vietnam on the boards.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread   SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 am

I have NO interest in seeing RH come back. He's the reason I refused to watch OLTL for so long. Trevor is the reason I began watching the show. I hope these are nothing more than rumous. If TPTB oust TSJ, or make RH Todd, I won't waste time watching anymore. There's so little I enjoy on the show anymore. Trevor is the only reason I'm still watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread   SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread Empty

Back to top Go down

SON takes down RH "spoiler" thread
Page 1 of 1