Uncasting Spoiler Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncasting Spoiler

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Uncasting Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Uncasting Spoiler   Uncasting Spoiler EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 am

OLTL Actor Out
It's true: Soap Opera Digest can confirm that Scott Clifton (Schuyler) is out at OLTL. It’s a storyline-dictated move. "I loved working with Scott Clifton and he is a true gentleman," praises Executive Producer Frank Valentini. In related news, Austin Williams (Shane) has been taken off contract, but will remain with the show in a recurring capacity.

Link ---> One and a half actors out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

Uncasting Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spoiler   Uncasting Spoiler EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 am

I saw it coming from three blocks away, so I am hardly surprised. A shame though. Schuyler may be one of the most pointless characters to hit the show since Riley Colson, but Scott Clifton is still a better actor than just about of all of her age contemporaries on the show.

Strange how the better younger actors like Clifton and Amanda Setton are leaving, while folks like John-Paul Lavoisier and Farah Fath remain present and accounted for.
Back to top Go down
tandmfan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

Uncasting Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spoiler   Uncasting Spoiler EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:15 pm

I think that Scott Clifton is talented, unfortunately, the writing for Schuyler hasn't been the greatest to display his talents. I hope that General Hospital recasts him as Dillon.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Uncasting Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spoiler   Uncasting Spoiler EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:53 am

Now they're getting rid of Scott Evans and Brett Claywell (Kish) too. There's some house cleaning going on at OLTL. I wonder who else is gonna get fired by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Always
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Always

Male
Rep : 0

Uncasting Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: rapists are okay   Uncasting Spoiler EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 am

todd is still on the show. that's all i am saying about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncasting Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spoiler   Uncasting Spoiler Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncasting Spoiler
Page 1 of 1