Corey Haim Dies!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey Haim Dies!!!

Go down 
+3
CatEyes10736
Dan70
Tony Marino
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Corey Haim Dies!!!   Corey Haim Dies!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Dan70
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Dan70

Male
Rep : 6

Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim Dies!!!   Corey Haim Dies!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 pm

I wonder how Corey Feldman taking it.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim Dies!!!   Corey Haim Dies!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 am

Died of a drug overdose. The ironic thing is that he told Larry King that he would be a relapser until the day he died...
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim Dies!!!   Corey Haim Dies!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:37 am

Not to sound insensitive, but this isn't that much of a shock. He's been on a self-destructive path to the grave for twenty years.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim Dies!!!   Corey Haim Dies!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 am

Corey Haim Dies!!! Coreyh10

From last year. Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim Dies!!!   Corey Haim Dies!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:24 am

Dan wrote:
I wonder how Corey Feldman taking it.

Quote :
From Corey Feldman:

"I was woken up at 830 AM this morning by my brother and sister knocking on my bedroom door. They informed me about the loss of my brother Corey. My eyes weren't even open all the way when the tears started streaming down my face. I am so sorry to Corey, Judy, his family, my family, all of our fans, and of course my son who I will have to find a way to explain this to when he gets home from school. This is a tragic loss of a wonderful,beautiful,tormented soul, who will always be my brother,family, and best friend. We must all take this as a lesson on how we treat the people we share this world with while they are still here to make a differance. Please respect our families as we struggle and grieve through this difficult time. I hope the art he has left behind will be remembered as the passion of what he truly lived for.Corey Feldman 'The Two Corey's'"
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim Dies!!!   Corey Haim Dies!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 am

Doyen wrote:
Corey Haim Dies!!! Coreyh10

From last year. Sad.

Regardless of what the mans demons were it is still sad when a life ends so young.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim Dies!!!   Corey Haim Dies!!! EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 pm

I always find the dynamic between any pair of best friends interesting, and the two Coreys were no exception. I think it is so interesting how things began for them in young Hollywood, and then changed as they did.

It is sad that a man is dead, but he lived hard and his body suffered the effects of his lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim Dies!!!   Corey Haim Dies!!! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:28 am

I wasn't that surprised either, but it is sad when someone dies so young. I had a crush on him in License to Drive. I recall his E! True Hollywood Special where he was so sickeningly frail and could barely talk. I was startled by how far he had physically deteriorated. A few years later after he had that massive weight gain, I was shocked by how stout he was...but at least he was a bit more coherent and spirited, so I thought if nothing else he had possibly beaten his addiction. Again. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey Haim Dies!!!   Corey Haim Dies!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey Haim Dies!!!
Page 1 of 1