It Was An Innocent Time Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It Was An Innocent Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

It Was An Innocent Time Empty
PostSubject: It Was An Innocent Time   It Was An Innocent Time EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:15 pm

When I went to high school the world was a bit more innocent and naive.

Oh, we had the daring ones who actually had sex and a few teen pregnancies were usually rushed off to some sequestered school.

We guys got our visual excitement by stealing Playboy magazines, either from an older relative or from the corner newstand. And, they only showed girls' naked breasts - no pubic hair until 1968.

However, I guess we were either super naive or super sneaky because this pic made it into our Ritenour High School 1963 Yearbook. Somehow no one on the staff advisors noticed this. Kinda glad it got thru.

It Was An Innocent Time 1963YrBkFamousPic2Web

So, I doubt anyone went to high school in the 60s, but how innocent or depraved was your HS experience?
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: It Was An Innocent Time   It Was An Innocent Time EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:18 am

I graduated in '97, and I think teenage society has actually become more naive, puritanical and chaste since then. The purity ring fad wasn't around at the time, that's for sure....and in my two of HS, I was definitely wasn't a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: It Was An Innocent Time   It Was An Innocent Time EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:27 am

Shale wrote:

It Was An Innocent Time 1963YrBkFamousPic2Web

So she wasn't checking for a hernia? I started HS in 1970 so I missed the 60s by "this much". Innocent or depraved? More depraved then Shale's time, and more innocent than Marc's.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: It Was An Innocent Time   It Was An Innocent Time EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 am

I think in many ways we were more innocent when I was growing up. I can only remember one girl in my HS who got pregnant but nowadays, it's far more common. Drugs happened, but weren't common and everyone knew who "those kids" were. We weren't as exposed to violence or sex on TV and we spent a lot of time playing outside. I grew up in the late 80's and early 90's. In the video games we played, the worst that happened was Mario kicked up his feet and sank to the bottom of the screen.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: It Was An Innocent Time   It Was An Innocent Time EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:45 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
... Drugs happened, but weren't common and everyone knew who "those kids" were. ...
Oh drugs! I hadn't even thot of the third part of the equation "sex, drugs and rock & roll."

The only drugs we tried was stolen alcohol from our parents pantry. Well, the first time I got really drunk was at some graduation party where adults had provided booze and like a complete novice I sampled everything and got totally wasted, embarrassing everyone with any sobriety by running and jumping down the street. Good reason not to give exuberant kids alcohol.

I was one of "those kids" who experimented but the only thing we smoked was tobacco cigarettes and thot that was bad enuf as we hung in a little nihilistic group right outside the school gates puffing away. One day an assistant principle came out and made us put them out and get inside. (We had a lot of male teachers who were buzz-cut ex military - didn't mess with them)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Was An Innocent Time   It Was An Innocent Time Empty

Back to top Go down

It Was An Innocent Time
Page 1 of 1