Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate Empty
PostSubject: Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate   Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:08 am

I just had a bowel of Grapenuts....been my favorite cereal since forever. The bowl I had this morning....eh....nasty. Tasted just like every bowl of Grapenuts should, I just for whatever reason decided that Grapenuts is nasty and that I won't ever buy another box of it. Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate Shrug
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate   Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:51 am

Hmmm...don't really have a food...but I do have an alcohol. I used to drink Bacardi Lemon. But then it just got to be something I could not stand anymore.

But for a food item, I just remembered...Peeps...ate them abundant as a kid, now you would have to pay me to eat that nasty sugar mess!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate   Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:43 am

I had a girlfriend whose mother made Chocolate Chip cookies. She took them out of the over wave too soon; they were a little *too* soft and tasted too sweet. I don't know why, but after eating two of them I was put off by the taste of chocolate chip cookies for a while after that. I eventually got my predilection for it back though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate   Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:47 am

Thank goodness you regained your senses about CCCs Chris! This goes back a ways but I used to love bologna as a kid but a while back I decided it was gross. There are more foods that I didn't like but do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate   Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate Empty

Back to top Go down

Foods You Always Loved But In a Flash Started to Hate
Page 1 of 1