Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover?   Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:27 am

When I was 15, I had a girlfriend who told me she thought my eyebrows were too thick....so I went and shaved them thin. A complete disaster, I looked ready to join RuPaul's drag race. Recognizing how wrong I looked, I took my mothers eyebrow pencil and tried to thicken them back out....which made me look even more queeny for having eyebrow pencil on my face. Never again. I may have brows like Burt, but that was the way nature intended.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover?   Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:00 am

It was a learning experience Marc, that's why there are teen years.

I have never tried to change myself for someone else's benefit. I am pretty comfortable in my own skin and not desperate for someone else's approval (didn't have a GF in my teen years - possibly an advantage of being an invisible nerd).

So, physically and mentally with me, what you see is what you get. Sometimes I am surprised by the ppl who find me appealing.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover?   Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:17 am

Yeah I tried. I'm female but prefer jeans, t shirts & boots over dresses, acrylic nails & high heels. Husband used to tell me I "carry myself like a guy." So I gave it a try for a while but it's just not me & I reverted back to my old ways.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover?   Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:43 am

I once had a boyfriend who had a fetish for women with long hair. Despite my wanting to cut it, I kept my length for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover?   Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:42 am

No, never did. I have had shitty pairings, but never went long term with anyone that I had to pretend with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover?   Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever Change Something About Yourself to Please a Lover?
Page 1 of 1