CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Cane's Dad is such a jerk!!!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Cane's Dad is such a jerk!!! Empty Cane's Dad is such a jerk!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:04 pm

What an arrogant jerk he is! I hope they send the SOB packing and soon! He clearly cares more about himself than his son - selfish jerk. I feel bad for Cane. He clearly wants to break away from his old life but all his Dad cares about is his stupid criminal organization. Poor Cane!!!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Cane's Dad is such a jerk!!! Empty Re: Cane's Dad is such a jerk!!!

Post by gmruss4 Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:23 pm

You are so right. I loved him as Robert Scorpio on GH but on here, I can't stand him and I hate how they are getting in the middle of his life. I just wish he would tell the complete truth and take their power away.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:45 pm

That's why he was so familiar. Wow! I was trying to place him but with kit's been so long since I've seen him. He's playing the role well, though, because Cane Sr. is such an absolute jerk - pompous and arrogant and full of himself, heartless and uncaring and selfish. It's such a change from Robert.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:24 am

I wish Cane would just tell the truth and take away his power.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Same here - and now the Dad is going after those babies like the arrogant prick he is. He doesn't love those children - only the fact that he has heirs. Cane's an idiot and is putting those babies in danger by hiding the truth. Can't wait until he learns that dear old Dad wormed his way into the house and was pawing those babies and acting like he had something to do with them.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:36 pm

I am so over him right now and I want him gone. I love Cane and Lily and I can't stand the way he is uprooting their lives. Jill is such an idot and will sleep with anyone. She don't know that man from Adam and now she is willing to marry him. Please.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:02 am

Jill's going to get exactly what she deserves when the truth comes out! I'm totally over the storyline, too! It's annoying me too much so I've taken to just ignoring it for the most part. Colin seems like a really sick character. I hate how he's manipulating his way into Cane's life and the lives of cane's children. It shows that his own interests are far more important than cane's. He's such a selfish character. Tristan is going a brilliant job, though, because I truly hate Colin - lol!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:09 am

I cannot beleive he is just going to stay in this town as if nothing happened. I sure hope he don't go after Lily's kids.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 am

It's only a matter of time before he does. That's the whole reason her married what's her name - so he could get his claws into the kids. It's not enough that he was so horrible that Cane ran away and didn't want him to have ANYTHING to do with those kids. They're nothing but possessions to him. He got Cane killed!! Even if they're faking, it's his fault Cane had to fake his death. I just wish everyone would learn the trutH HE doesn't care about those kids - only what they mean to him - heirs that he can manipulate and destroy, the way he did Cane.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:57 am