CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
CatEyes10736
Marc™
Chris
7 posters

Is your life where you hoped it would be 10 years ago?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Is your life where you hoped it would be 10 years ago? Empty Is your life where you hoped it would be 10 years ago?

Post by Chris Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:33 am

If ten years ago you saw a mirror into today, would you have been satisfied?
    Are you as more or less satisified with life than you were ten years ago?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Is your life where you hoped it would be 10 years ago? Empty Re: Is your life where you hoped it would be 10 years ago?

Post by Marc™ Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Christ, you didn't ask that...
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Is your life where you hoped it would be 10 years ago? Empty Re: Is your life where you hoped it would be 10 years ago?

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Nobody's life is ever where they hoped it would be 10 years before. Mine isn't but that's ok because some of my goals have changed with time. The more important thing I guess is that it's in a place where you're presently content.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Well...my life ten years ago was not what I thought it would be two years prior to that...if that makes sense.

I am very happy where I am now. There could always be more money in the bank, and fewer pounds on the scale, but I love that I am happy.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:13 am

No but I'm not judging myself based on where I was at 10 years ago so it really doesn't bother me. I tend to make more immediate plans for the future instead of long range goals because hey I'm fickle and my plans and goals often change. I'm in a comfortable head space for now so I'm good! big grin
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Doyen wrote:If ten years ago you saw a mirror into today, would you have been satisfied?
    Are you as more or less satisified with life than you were ten years ago?

Two words: HELL NO.

I would say I'm less satisfied now than I was 10 yrs ago. But to keep it real, most of it is my fault. Don't get me wrong though, I've had some highs and lows in the past decade so it hasn't been all bad but it might take 10 yrs to get to where I thought I would be today, but I'll get it done eventually...lol...
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by RiteDiva Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:36 am

Unfortunately not. But as some others have said, I'm not in the same mindset as I was back then, so my failing to achieve certain goals doesn't weigh too heavy on my soul. I'm more content than I was a year ago. That has to count for something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 am