CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Spoilers Week of December 27 and beyond

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Spoilers Week of December 27 and beyond Empty Spoilers Week of December 27 and beyond

Post by Tony Marino Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:01 pm

LOTS o' spoilers,Week of Dec. 27th....

Monday- John and Natalie and Brody and Jessica attend Lamaze class. Natalie laments that she and John will be unable to get married until spring, but John suggests they get married now.

Tuesday- John and Natalie plan to marry this very night with Jessica and Brody as witnesses. Marty learns of the intended nuptials and privately reveals that while she promised Natalie she wouldn’t tell John that Brody’s the father of her child, she plans to tell Jessica in front of everyone.

Wednesday- It’s New Year’s Eve in Llanview. John and Natalie take their vows with Brody and Jessica as witnesses. Marty is waiting to make an entrance, ready to tell Jessica that Natalie’s having Brody’s baby.

VCR Alerts

Monday, 1/3 Will Marty derail John and Natalie’s wedding ceremony?

Tuesday, 1/4
    In a confrontation with Natalie, Marty falls and hits her head.

Thursday, 1/6 Natalie feels her first labor pain.

Friday, 1/7 Will Marty leave Natalie helpless?

Week of Jan. 3rd...

Monday- Marty’s arrival at the hearing room derails John and Natalie’s wedding ceremony. Jessica is beset by a terrible pain in her abdomen and John and Brody rush her to the hospital.

Tuesday- Viki gets called by John with the news that Jessica is in the hospital. John waits for Natalie at the hospital, who is still at the hearing room confronting Marty over her attempt to break up their wedding by revealing the truth about Brody. Marty is about to run off to the hospital and Natalie stops her but Marty falls, hitting her head.

Thursday- John finds Brody waiting anxiously for the results of Jessica’s tests and is concerned that he hasn’t heard from Natalie since the previous night. Natalie, meanwhile, has brought Marty to the Buchanan Lodge, where she intends to keep her while she returns to Llanview to tell John everything about her baby’s paternity. As Natalie plans to leave, however, she feels her first labor pain.

Friday- About to abandon Marty at the Buchanan lodge, Natalie goes into labor. She asks Marty to drive her into town. Marty points out that Natalie had no mercy where Marty’s child was concerned, and she refuses to help Natalie with hers. Marty leaves Natalie helpless and about to have her baby. Jessica awaits test results with Brody, Clint, Viki and Charlie. Vivian tells them Jessica has a condition that puts her and the baby at risk, and it’s caused by scar tissue from a gunshot wound. Clint blasts Charlie, who is the one who shot Jessie in the abdomen. Jessica does not want to have the urgent c-section because she is scared the baby’s not ready, but after Viki and Brody plead with her to protect herself too, she agrees.

VCR Alerts

Monday, 1/10 Is the woman who wants to destroy Natalie going to be the person who helps her?

Tuesday, 1/11 John finds Marty holding Natalie’s newborn baby.

Friday, 1/14 Marty sinks deeper into psychosis.

Roxy confronts Marty about her shenanigans.

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Spoilers Week of December 27 and beyond Empty Re: Spoilers Week of December 27 and beyond

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:50 pm

WAY too much Marty for me. I think I'm taking a vacation from OLTL. Marty disgusts me. She's become a one-dimensional character bent on revenge because she screwed up with her violent thug of a son and he finally met a judge that saw some of the truth and sent him to prison where he belongs, though he still got off REALLY easily, given all of his crimes and his total lack of remorse.

Oh well - I'll find better thigns to do than waste time with the John/Marty/Natalie show.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Spoilers Week of December 27 and beyond Empty Re: Spoilers Week of December 27 and beyond

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Before Feb Sweeps? I am shocked.

Marty is SCUM!
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 pm

I agree that this is Marty overload! It wouldn't be so bad if that didn't mean John/Natalie overload too.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Yeah - the combo is just too much!!!! I hate all three cahracters and forcefeeding them down out throats is having the same effect as the overdose of Gex did a few summers ago during the whole 1968 crap.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:59 am

Heaven forbid that Jess or Nat could have normal pregnancies and deliver their babies full term in like say,a hospital?!Maybe Jess,
    but it doesn't take much to see where Nat's going to drop her load and who's going to be there to help her!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Yeah - TPTB are giving me more and more reasons to tune out - two of my most hated characters coming together for the delivery of this baby - UGH! I wonder if John will be so forgiving if Marty pulls a Marcie and kidnaps his child. I'd love to see John get karma for what he, Michael and Marcie did to Todd. Todd got karma for what he did to Blaire with baby Jack and now it's time for others to get karma. I want to see John's child kidnapped and sold on the black market and have people cover it up help the kidnappers to get away with the child and help the adoptive family keep the child away from John, just as he and his criminal brother and sister-in-law did, and then have everyone get away with it, only I don't want John getting his child back until he shows remorse or pays for what he did to Todd and Sam.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:29 am

OMG,don't give the writers any more bad ideas!The last thing we need is another baby switch/kidnapping although since Marty has already bought her ticket for the crazy train,anything might happen.I'll have my remote close by to ff those scenes.
    Been there,done that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:38 pm

The show really sucked today, seeing Johnny and Brody in those classes I fell asleep on most of it so I don't know what really happened too much. I think Matthew exposed Bo to Nora about the Inez incident.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:45 pm

^^^^The Destiny stuff was good.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:^^^^The Destiny stuff was good.

I did see that, her and Clint, for once Destiny did not get on my nerves.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:25 am

I forgot to set the tape for OLTL when I went out for lunch -had no real interest in it, anyway . John and Marty and Natalie are major reasons for me to just tune out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:44 pm