Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny Empty
PostSubject: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:32 am

Brendon had some sort of online affair type thing...there is a seven minute video on Youtube with his full apology to Rachel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3enmthpUstw&feature=related

Here the topic is discussed on The Talk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aaTrA8aebU&NR=1

Here is Rachel addressing the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1YM8oOWpaE&feature=related
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:33 am

Who knows with these two. It could be a real Brendon f-up, or they are just trying to extend their fame and maybe get a reality show detailing their getting back together?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:27 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Who knows with these two. It could be a real Brendon f-up, or they are just trying to extend their fame and maybe get a reality show detailing their getting back together?

Wow yeah I think you could be right, how could he not know that someone would not try to blackmail him and how could he trust a stranger on the internet like that. How would Rachel be able to trust him again. They are both flaky.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:15 am

They are a couple of flakes!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:12 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
They are a couple of flakes!

They really are and they both deserve each other.
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 pm

She says that these girls just seduced him and that it was all their fault. R u fucking kidding me?? So what happens next time he gets seduced? Is it the girl's fault again?? She is dumber than a box of rocks!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Right, sailor! Something tripped my mind about the show this weekend, making me wonder if they are even still together. Also curious of the Jordan/Brendon status.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:59 pm

sailorlover wrote:
She says that these girls just seduced him and that it was all their fault. R u fucking kidding me?? So what happens next time he gets seduced? Is it the girl's fault again?? She is dumber than a box of rocks!

She is really stupid, duh, he was a willing participant Rachel!!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Right, sailor! Something tripped my mind about the show this weekend, making me wonder if they are even still together. Also curious of the Jordan/Brendon status.

You mean Jordan and Jeff right Red? As of a couple of months ago, they are still together.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Oh, ya, Tony, I meant to say "Jeff". Thanks for correcting me. So, they are still together? I didn't think that would last.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:37 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Oh, ya, Tony, I meant to say "Jeff". Thanks for correcting me. So, they are still together? I didn't think that would last.

LOL the both of them are dumber than a doornail, a match made in heaven!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:41 pm

I just went to IMDb and somebody had posted that Rachel and Brendon are now engaged...oh, dear, let's hope they don't procreate!

As far as Jeff and Jordan, I think they are both pretty thick, but I think he knew his 15 minutes would be extended if he kept the relationship going.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Red check in the thread here I posted links to Rachel in her Wedding Gown, I think they got married already, she talks about living in his studio apartment.

Jordan and Jeff made a cute couple though.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Just bumping this up for new viewers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny   Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny Empty

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brendon hit a bump in the road...too funny
Page 1 of 1