For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!! Empty
PostSubject: For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!   For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:47 pm

I normally can't stand Destiny and Darren together or apart, but I actually enjoyed their scenes today. For once the actor who plays Darren didn't come off like Urkel and the slap Destiny gave him was good. Still not a fan, but I didn't roll my eyes either.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!   For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:27 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's gotten the Urkel feel from Darren - lol! I don't usually pay much attention to them as Darren never really caught on with me.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!   For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Destiny need to get over herself and learn to forgive. People do make mistakes and they did what they thought was best for her. I liked her and Darrin together but I am glad he dumped her. He is right, she is always running to Matthew with everything when he is suppose to be her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!   For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah - Destiny needs to realize what a pick Matthew is - see him for who he really is - and not have anything to do with him. Look what he did to Dani when she dared not show interest in him. He's a mini Clint/Nora rolled into one - pathetic, selfish, and only caring about himself. If TPTB pair him with Destiny, it'll kill my interest in her, as I can't stand him. What is it with the Buch men lately? They're as pathetic as the Cramer women!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!   For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

For the first time ever I enjoyed Destiny!!!
Page 1 of 1