Do you have a "type"? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a "type"?

Go down 
+6
TPP
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
captainbryce
Shale
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you have a "type"? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:34 am

When it comes to physical attraction, what 'type' do you usually go for?
Height, age, ethnic/racial, body type, etc., etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Chris wrote:

I like boys (over 18 of course). I like smooth skin that fits, too much hair on their head, none on their chest and slim, somewhat muscular but not necessarily over built. Any race or ethnic - been turned on by them all, tho full lips of African is particularly appealing.

Oh, I also like girls at times - but they can be in their 20s to 40s as long as they are svelt.

That is what physically attracts me. I realize you can't always get what you want. Blue Cool

Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Chris wrote:
Your forgot "sex", lol.

1. Sex- I mostly like boys but sometimes girls too.

2. Height- Boys: no particular preference, Girls: bewteen 5' and 5'7".

3. Age- I'd be lying if I said I found nobody under 18 "attractive" (and anyone who says otherwise is probably lying). But within the real of legal possibility, I'd say between 18 and 35 is most physically attractive. However, when it comes to personality, I prefer people over 25.

4. Ethnic/racial- Boys: white boys, and bi-racial or light skinned black guys. Not so much Asian guys or dark skinned black guys. Sometimes I like latino guys (depending on what they look like). Girls: No particular racial preference. I find girls of all races fairly attractive.

5. Body type- Definetely in shape. This applies to both sexes. Preferably either athletic or with a swimmers build. I'm not really into "muscular", "skinny" or "chubby" types. (even though I'm skinny myself)

6. My tastes are obviously all over the place. When it comes to white guys I'm attracted to lighter hair (blonde or light brown) and light colored eyes (blue or green). I don't like white girls with blonde hair though. I prefer brunettes with brown eyes. I tend to be more attracted to girls with a little more color for some reason.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:31 pm

I am most attracted to tall men, dark features. That is really sexy to me.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 pm

As far as height, hair color, etc., I really don’t. Like most heterosexual men, I won’t avert my eyes if a woman has her cleavage on display but I like a nice tush and shapely legs. I also prefer a more natural look without a lot of make up.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:49 pm

For guys I like darker, not too hairy, either scruffy longish hair or a shaved head. I like a little "character"...I don't like them to be too perfect looking.

For girls I like dark hair, athletic or fit build but not skinny and a nice smile.

Most of all I like people with a good sense of humor, who are open and loving...I love it when a guy calls people "brother" for some reason. Like Desmond on Lost did? That's one of the things that attracted me to my husband, he was super mellow and called people brother.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:45 am

I know what I like when I see it, but I don't really have a "type". I dont like the idea of putting my preferences in a box and saying "I like guys that look like this" or "I don't like guys that look like that". Too limiting.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 am

Not really I have seen people of all races, color and age that I have been attracted to.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 am

I like thick guys. Thick muscular is a plus of course, but I also don't mind guys who're a little but just a little pudgy. The older I get the less I am taken by those dainty, thin pretty guy types.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:17 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:
I like thick guys. ...
:biggrin:
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:21 pm

Chris wrote:

I most definitely have a type when it comes to age. I like men who are much older. Other than that I don't really have a type - they can be skinny, thick, tall, short, shy, outgoing, etc.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:15 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
...but I also don't mind guys who're a little but just a little pudgy. The older I get the less I am taken by those dainty, thin pretty guy types.

Built for comfort, not speed? Don't want to hurt yourself on any sharp corners? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a "type"?   Do you have a "type"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a "type"?
Page 1 of 1