Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'

Go down 
+5
Impact
SkwirtB
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
Chris
9 posters

Who (in your opinion) is the Queen of Pop?
Celine
Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' I_vote_lcap8%Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Janet
Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' I_vote_lcap23%Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Madonna
Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' I_vote_lcap38%Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Mariah
Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' I_vote_lcap8%Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Whitney
Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' I_vote_lcap23%Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' Empty
PostSubject: Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'   Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' Celine-dion-pictureCeline v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' Janet-Jackson
Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' Madonna_2001
Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' Mariah_carey_skin_care
Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' Whitney_houston

Who are you more a fan of, and who do you think has more earned the title of "Queen of Pop?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'   Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:56 am

There's no doubt in my mind that Madonna owns the title. She's the most successful one here!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Madonna For Sure   Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Of that list Whitney is washed up, her pity performance on the Grammy's was embarrassing! :evil:
Back to top Go down
SkwirtB
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SkwirtB

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'   Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:39 am

I'm going with Janet as QOP. I think she's been the most influential over the generation of female acts coming up behind her and probably has the most overall public respect. Besides I remember them calling Janet the QOP first before that title started getting randomly hurled at all the others.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'   Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:35 am

Madonna's been the most successful, and IS the most famous, of everyone on this list. If stats are the measure of "Queen of Pop," then she gets the title.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'   Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:12 am

Of the choices, I probably like Whitney the best. Not in love with any of them though and a few I actually can't stand.
Back to top Go down
Jazzde
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'   Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:41 am

Madonna may be the most successful on paper..although I dont know how far apart on paper she is from Mariah or Celine to be honest. Shes more of an icon but i dont know if thats because of sales alone. And I dont know if i could make the argument that Madonna is more known than Janet even if only because shes the second best known Jackson...and Michael is more iconic than them all.
Back to top Go down
diva_daphane
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'   Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:15 pm

It doesnt matter who have the most record sells people so what if madonna so called the most sucessful female artists ..... Whitney does more r&b so why she even in it mariah just do hiphop mostley but celiene doesnt fit the title Madonna is just a dirty slut doesnt have respect uses the spotlight for more fame and record sells but ima have to go with Janet because ever since the 90's the media calls her "QUEEN OF POP" the media called madonna "Material girl" the media calls mariah & Whitney "Divas" celine they calls her "Celine Dion" so the media doesnt care about record sells they care about the talent like dey didnt care about Michael record sells it was all about how he sound like dance like move like elvis is was all about how he sing like move like so really JANET JACKSON is the freaking queen of pop
Back to top Go down
Bent1670
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'   Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:22 pm

^ They also call Janet "Michael's sister who would have never been famous if not for her last name".

"Talent" and what some people call who is all SUBJECTIVE. Stats aren't.

Stats say that Madonna (not Janet) is the most successful one here.
Janet hasn't had a hit album in nearly a decade.

End of conversation. Madonna wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'   Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?' Empty

Back to top Go down

Celine v. Janet v. Madonna v. Mariah v. Whitney...who is the 'Queen of Pop?'
Page 1 of 1