Sam being Rex's son. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam being Rex's son.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UMo
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
UMo

Female
Rep : 0

Sam being Rex's son. Empty
PostSubject: Sam being Rex's son.   Sam being Rex's son. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:57 am

I didn't see it coming, but it's funny because when Sam first appeared I thought that he looked like Andrew. I really hope that Sam's introduction leads to a story revealing that Rex is actually alive. There's always been something "weird" about his death. Depending on how they spin it, I could believe that his death was phonied.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Sam being Rex's son.   Sam being Rex's son. EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:18 pm

I had a feeling that it would eventually come out that he was lying about Rex being his father. I just felt that way because they don't rush a lot of story line mysteries like this one, so I think that pic was photo shopped, and that he has a different agenda.

But, I could be totally off base.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Sam being Rex's son.   Sam being Rex's son. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:51 am

RedBedroom wrote:
I had a feeling that it would eventually come out that he was lying about Rex being his father. I just felt that way because they don't rush a lot of story line mysteries like this one, so I think that pic was photo shopped, and that he has a different agenda.

But, I could be totally off base.

Hmmm. I could believe that. This could all be a ploy to get next to Bree for some reason.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Sam being Rex's son.   Sam being Rex's son. EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah, maybe he is crazy George's long lost son!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam being Rex's son.   Sam being Rex's son. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam being Rex's son.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Television Chamber :: Primetime Series :: Desperate Housewives-
Jump to: