Spoilers for the week of March 15 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoilers for the week of March 15

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Spoilers for the week of March 15 Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for the week of March 15   Spoilers for the week of March 15 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:07 am

One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers
Previews for the week of 15-Mar-2010
by Carol Banks Weber

• Todd jumps through hoops to lure Kelly to The Sun and to change her residency from London to Llanview.

• Dorian fights like hell to hang onto Kelly, not let her go back to where she came from. Nevertheless, Kelly readies to go back to London and resume her life there.

• Todd orders Kelly’s driver to take Kelly—against her will—back to The Sun headquarters.

• A livid Kelly has a bone to pick with Todd.

• Kelly goes back and forth on whether to join The Sun as Todd asked. On the one hand, it’s a great opportunity. On the other, it’s Todd. Blair will kill her.

• Blair engages Kelly in a nasty squabble that serves to send Kelly right to Todd as his newest employee.

• Kelly almost checks out when she looks over Todd’s contract. It’s asking a bit much for her. However, she does sign, with the caveat that he better not boss her around, she won’t take it lying down.

• Blair tries to wash that man, Todd, right out of her hair… by hooking up with Eli.

• The second Eli starts talking about commitment, Blair’s gone.

• After some rethinking, Blair goes back to talk to Eli when she’s stunned to see him close with Tea.

• John has a bone to pick with Marty, because she kept her pregnancy secret.

• As they’re talking, John says he knew about the pregnancy in the first place because Natalie found out and congratulated him thinking he’d be the first to know.

• Marty expounds to John that she would’ve told him first thing, but she needed to process this. Furthermore, if he’s not interested, she’s prepared to have the baby on her own.

• John catches Marty unawares when he cuts in that he’s good to go.

• Marty passes on John’s willingness to share parental duties with her… to her arch nemesis Natalie.

• Bo gives John well wishes about becoming a dad.

• John can’t help but pine away for Natalie.

• Bo sees that John is still conflicted about Natalie and Marty.

• Looks like Gigi puts forward to Rex that it’s better if they fight for custody of Sierra Rose as marrieds.

• Roxy natters on, Roxy-like, until something catches Gigi’s notice. Seems Roxy delivered another baby, one that supposedly perished on the delivery table.

• Allison reports to Mitch about another spawn sired. His ears perk up. It’s Schuyler. Before she can divulge more, the visit’s cut short.

• Cue Rex and Schuyler arguing like brothers.

• When news gets to Natalie that Clint made Kim his newest wife, she’s all agog.

• Greg drives it home to Fish that Schuyler shouldn’t be near that baby.

• Tea comes along to let Schuyler know that Eli sent a social worker over to check on him and how he’s doing with the baby.

• Allison derails the social worker en route and takes over that role to get close enough to the baby.

• Someone’s snatched Sierra Rose.

• When Todd shows up at Jessica’s doorstep to check in on her, she treats him like a stranger, because—with her memory erased—he doesn’t look like Todd (Roger Howarth) anymore.

• Todd goes over his recent history what with the face change, with Jessica.

• Todd lets the cat out of the bag about Cristian’s past dalliance with Blair, when speaking with Jessica.

• Jessica grows upset with the Cris with Blair thing.

• Todd encourages Jessica to never mind that, pursue Cris if he’s what she wants.

• Jessica only has to take one look at Blair hugging on Cris to go ballistic.

• Cris must take Jessica aside and really try to drive home the truth of their current situation (he’s with Layla, she’s with Brody).

• In straightening Jessica up, Cris says too much; he drops the bombshell that she married his brother/cousin Antonio, and he was into Natalie. This sends Jessica flouncing out.

• Cristian follows Jessica to comfort her, until they are talking old times in the high school gym and he’s starting to get the feeling again.

• Jessica decides for herself that she will have Cristian for her own.

• Cristian’s selection of Layla as his lady shatters Jessica’s plans.

• Brody lives in dread that Jessica will never remember loving him again.

• The girls – Natalie, Nora, Layla, Roxy – party hard at Foxy Roxy’s, and then move the party over to Rodi’s when they need more booze. They connect with the guys – John, Bo, Fish and Brody, celebrating St. Patrick’s Day.

• John and Natalie hang back at the bar to revel in one another.

• Langston continues to be drawn to hunky Ford, like a moth to a flame.

• Starr frets about what Langston’s gotten herself into.

• Langston skips a class so she can hook up with Ford.

• Markko treads into Langston and Ford’s territory, threatening to learn everything.

• Langston deceives like the dickens to prevent Markko from finding her out.

• Markko picks up a button that remarkably looks like it belongs on one of Langston’s blouses—but while he’s in Ford’s office.

• Ford treats Hannah like a leper. She hangs her head.

• Cole comes across Hannah out cold, due to taking too many sleeping pills.

• Cole considers the possibility that Hannah tried to kill herself.

• Cole has a talk with Hannah, who begs him to keep this sleeping-pill incident to himself, which he does. He’s been there, too, with the drugging.

• Starr becomes riled up when she reads Langston’s musical is nothing more than a thinly veiled, private glimpse into her and Cole’s love story.

• Starr has a bone to pick with Langston over this musical violation.

• After hashing it out, Starr gives her okay to Langston to go ahead with the musical, as is.

• Matthew and Destiny put their names in to try out for Langston’s musical.

• Danielle keeps behaving badly in school.

• Next week: Eli becomes a Blair and Tea sandwich. But not in the way he might wish. There’s animosity… Kelly gains an unexpected ally… Cole, too, becomes the object of desire of two women—Starr and Hannah. He debates on how to deal with Hannah, who’s just a classmate… Cole assuages the doubts Starr harbors… Starr worries about Langston’s welfare… Jessica revs herself up to have Cristian just as she intended, regardless of Layla in his life… Secure in his manhood, Brody puts Cris on the case of babysitting Jess… Natalie finds herself in a no-win situation… Anxiety riddles John as he concerns himself with Natalie and with Marty… Schuyler momentarily out-maneuvers Mitch… Allison takes the biggest risk of her life… Rex answers Gigi’s marriage proposal… Roxy just might be meeting her other son, the son she gave up for dead.

Last edited by Doyen on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of March 15   Spoilers for the week of March 15 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Great Spoilers Doyen clapping I am not thrilled about Allison kidnapping Sierra Rose, how many kids has she kidnapped already, didn't she kidnap Jessica when she was a baby? There must have been another in the middle. Allison has been around for such a long time you would think that mostly everyone over 25 in Llanview would recognize her, how she keeps getting away with pretending to other people is beyond me. what the fuck?!

I knew Rex and Schuyler were going to turn out to be brothers, they both act alike on screen and bounce off of one another's words. Pretty stupid since Schuyler is leaving the show, what is the purpose?

I am curious to see where this Todd and Kelly working relationship is going, I wonder how Kevin is going to take the news.

Cole, for a guy that is not exactly the best looking cookie in the tin, 2 girls after him LOL I bet BB must be in heaven!

Natalie and John: Vomit
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of March 15   Spoilers for the week of March 15 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Cole, for a guy that is not exactly the best looking cookie in the tin, 2 girls after him LOL I bet BB must be in heaven!

LMAO! 😆
It's his eyebrows that I wanna take a fucking weed whacker to.

Nevermind "dip baby dip." When I see him, I wanna chant "pluck baby, pluck!"

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of March 15   Spoilers for the week of March 15 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Kral wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

LMAO! 😆
It's his eyebrows that I wanna take a fucking weed whacker to.

Nevermind "dip baby dip." When I see him, I wanna chant "pluck baby, pluck!"

laughing 😆 You are so right!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of March 15   Spoilers for the week of March 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for the week of March 15
Page 1 of 1