CASTING SPOILER!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CASTING SPOILER!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:14 am

NuJack has been cast. They say the character is now approx 15 years old.

Quote :
Soaps.com brought you news that the show let fan favorite Carmen LoPorto Go As Jack Manning in order to age the character. According to Star Kidz
Andrew Trischitta has just been cast for the role! Andrew began filming
yesterday and his character will appear at around fifteen years old in
the coming weeks.

You can get a feel for the actor in a commercial he did for Ring Pop below:

Soaps.com welcomes Andrew to Llanview! Are you looking forward to
NuJack? Let us know in the comment section. For more casting news
please visit our One Life to Live Comings and Goings.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:30 am

He doesn't really look that much like a Manning, but whatever. I hope he can act. From what I read, he's only a year older than Carmen LoPorto, but he looks more typically 'teen,' so I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:31 am

Lookwise, it doesn't seem too jarring. I just fear it'll be a personality destruction.
Back to top Go down
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:47 am

I hope that he won't become interchangeable with Nate or Matthew and that the writers keep the bold, smart-alecky mischievousness that started with CL, and that he continues to get into horseplay with Sam as his unwitting accomplice.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:52 am

Adrian LePere wrote:
I hope that he won't become interchangeable with Nate or Matthew and that the writers keep the bold, smart-alecky mischievousness that started with CL, and that he continues to get into horseplay with Sam as his unwitting accomplice.

Probably not. I'm sure they didn't SORAS Jack just to have him continue getting into random mischief with Sam. I anticipate he'll be in high school, and that they'll bring on another teen to play his first girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 am

Chris wrote:
Adrian LePere wrote:

Probably not. I'm sure they didn't SORAS Jack just to have him continue getting into random mischief with Sam. I anticipate he'll be in high school, and that they'll bring on another teen to play his first girlfriend.
I think Jack might be 8th grade until the fall cause you don't start High School mid-year. IDK why they wouldn't wanna have a sassy teen. He doesn't have to get into mischief with Sam; how about mischief on his own? We haven't really had a true "rebel" teen in awhile. The "rebel" comes in something like wanting to date or wanting to get your legs working. How about a teen who is actually getting into trouble?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:15 am

Soaps tend to be bad at writing rebel teens; the rebellion typically comes off as watered down or cartoonish, and usually fizzles out very quickly. The last time they tried that was with Markko, and before him was River, and both were complete washouts.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:17 am

Chris wrote:
Soaps are notoriously bad at writing rebel teens; the rebellion typically comes off as watered down or cartoonish, and usually fizzles out very quickly. The last time they tried that was with Markko, and before him was River, and both were complete washouts.
Well, I don't wanna just settle for mediocrity. I want them to give me something good and I'll keep demanding until I get it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Sometimes I find that placing too high expectations on TPTB where characters and story are concerned leads to immediate disappointment. Case in point, the return of Kelly Cramer. Oddly enough, Echo DiSavoy has been a more interesting return than hers, and I expected that to be a complete washout, since she was a brief and minor character from nearly thirty years ago.

By the way:
the word is that NuJack's first airdate is Feb. 22
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Thanks Chris. I loved Carmen and am going to really miss him. I just hope TPTB don't bring on NuJack full of attitude and arrogance and rebellion. I hate how they always seem to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!!!   CASTING SPOILER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CASTING SPOILER!!!
Page 1 of 1